Monday 9 March 2015

Antigoni Interview: KMI's first interview with the stunning singer songwriter Antigoni on her Birthday

My First Interview with Antigoni on her Birthday


Katching My I: Who was your first celebrity crush?
Antigoni: Probably Zack Morris from Saved By The Bell



Katching My I: What is your favourite holiday destination?
Antigoni:  that's too hard! Umm probably Cyprus just because it's like a home away from home



Katching My I: What is your favourite band/group?
Antigoni:  literally can't answer that I have too many



Katching My I: Favourite high street shop/designer label?
Antigoni:  High street is probably Topshop



Katching My I: Favourite Solo artiste?
Antigoni:   I have Soo many again but Amy Winehouse is Defo one of my biggest musical inspirations



Katching My I: Favourite TV programme?
Antigoni:  Friends!



Katching My I: Date of Birth?
Antigoni:  09.03.1996


Katching My I: Do you have any Tattoos?
Antigoni: No

Katching My I: The best advice ever given?
Antigoni: Umm I dunno



Katching My I: The first song you ever sung?
Antigoni: Dream A Little Dream Of Me - Mama Cass



Katching My I: Your Favourite food?
Antigoni: OMG too hard I eat so much



Katching My I: Favourite colour?
Antigoni: Gold or Turquoise



Katching My I: When did you first start singing?
Antigoni: Since I can remember










Katching My I: Anyone else in your family sing?
Antigoni: My mum and dad both have really good voices like my mum can sing opera so well.
And my sister too but she's shy
And my youngest brother Zeno wants to be a singer haha



Katching My I: What music will you listen to today?
Antigoni: I dunno I Listen to everything



Katching My I: Where would you most like to perform?
Antigoni: Hmm that's hard, I'd love to sell out the O2 LOL (dreams)



Katching My I: Who would you most like to open for?
Antigoni: Ugh that's so tough!! I can't choose,



Katching My I: Apart from Guitar do you play any other instruments?
Antigoni: Bit of piano , but of ukulele haha




Help her celebrate by following her on these links