Thursday 17 November 2016

Jennifer Lopez, 47, wears sizzling swimsuit while reclining on diving board for poolside photoshoot

Perfect 10! Jennifer Lopez, 47, wears sizzling swimsuit while reclining on diving board for poolside photoshoot

Jennifer Lopez knows how to earn a perfect score on the diving board without ever entering the water.
The 47-year-old mother-of-two looked incredible while reclining by a pool  for Harper's Bazaar's December/January issue.
The blonde ombre beauty showed off her killer body in a series of different outfits for the magazine and showcased her new shoe collection with Giuseppe Zanotti.
Cheeky: Jennifer Lopez showed off her age defying beauty in Harper's Bazaar for their December/January issue
Cheeky: Jennifer Lopez showed off her age defying beauty in Harper's Bazaar for their December/January issue
She first rocked it in a cutout blue swimsuit as she lay on a diving board putting her pert posterior on full display.
Her long luscious locks cascaded down her back and fell off the diving board as she stretched her arms above her head.
She added a pair of gorgeous dazzling boot style stilettos to her sultry swimsuit look.
In another shot J. Lo decided to wear a rainbow style crochet cold shoulder dress that accentuated her teeny, tiny waist. 
In the interview she talked about her memories associated with fashion: 'If you hear a song from a certain time and you’re like, "Oh, my God!," it takes you back to that period in your life. I do the same thing with my closet. 
'I walk in and I see a hat or a pair of shoes or a coat, and I go, "Wow! I remember I was wearing that the day this happened, or I was walking down the street; or I heard this or my mom said that, or my boyfriend…" You know what I mean? "And I was dating so-and-so…" ' 
 Stunner: In another shot J. Lo decided to wear a rainbow style crochet cold shoulder dress that accentuated her teeny, tiny waist
 Stunner: In another shot J. Lo decided to wear a rainbow style crochet cold shoulder dress that accentuated her teeny, tiny waist


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3946178/Perfect-10-Jennifer-Lopez-47-wears-sizzling-swimsuit-reclining-diving-board-poolside-photoshoot.html#ixzz4QIScOVm3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook