Wednesday 27 May 2015

Emilia Clarke sizzles in cut out leather top for new shoot... as she admits to turning down Fifty Shades because of nude scenes

Emilia Clarke sizzles in cut out leather top for new shoot... as she admits to turning down Fifty Shades because of nude scenes

As Daenerys Targaryen in the HBO series Game of Thrones, Emilia Clarke is used to getting naked on screen. 
But she admitted to turning down the role of Anastasia Steele in the film version of Fifty Shades Of Grey because of the 'huge amount of nudity' in the big screen version of the erotic tale.
The actress, who regularly flashes the flesh in her role as the Khaleesi in the bloodthirsty fantasy show, explained in the July issue of Marie Claire that she was worried about being typecast.
Scroll down for video 
Saying no: Emilia Clarke has admitted she turned down the lead role in Fifty Shades Of Grey because of the nudity 
Saying no: Emilia Clarke has admitted she turned down the lead role in Fifty Shades Of Grey because of the nudity 
The Fifty Shades film, which was directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson and starred Jamie Dornan as suave businessman Christian Grey, was a critical flop but a huge box-office hit.
Clarke told Marie Claire: 'I really wanted to work with Sam Taylor-Johnson because she's f***ing amazing. But there is a huge amount of nudity in the film. 
'I'll never say 'I'm never doing nudity' because I've already done it, but I thought I might get stuck in a pigeonhole that I would have struggled to get out of.'
No time for romance: The brunette beauty admitted that she is too busy for love right now 
No time for romance: The brunette beauty admitted that she is too busy for love right now 
The actress also admitted her filming schedule gets in the way of romance. 
She said: 'I kept thinking that for clarity of mind, I had to be in one place. And then I just realised that's not how this life is going to work. It makes (relationships) absolutely impossible. 
'I'm soppy and I do like to believe that when the right person comes along, it will work, because you want to make it work. Everyone else seems to manage it.'
Right now Emilia is focusing on her career, and spoke about the intense preparation for her epic, forthcoming film role – playing Sarah Connor in Terminator Genisys.
'Those f***ing guns are super heavy. You're running with them a lot of the time, and I needed to keep up with/be better than the boys,' she said. 
'I needed to to know what to do to have Arnold [Schwarzenegger] go: "very nice". That was my goal.' 
While Emilia has one of the most enviable bodies in Hollywood, she revealed that she too has her insecurities: 
Clarke said: 'I remember when everything first kicked off, I Googled myself. You just do, it's instinct. But never again. It just takes that one person who says: "She's a fat b***h," and you're like: "I'm a fat b***h!"' 
To read the feature in full, see the July issue of Marie Claire, out today 
Fear of being typecast: As Daenerys Targaryen in the HBO series Game of Thrones, Emilia Clarke is used to getting naked on screen
Fear of being typecast: As Daenerys Targaryen in the HBO series Game of Thrones, Emilia Clarke is used to getting naked on screen

Read more:


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3100198/Emilia-Clarke-sizzles-cut-leather-new-shoot-admits-turning-Fifty-Shades-nude-scenes.html#ixzz3bPDKgAL3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook