Wednesday 27 May 2015

Mark Wright posts sexy snap of wife Michelle Keegan's bikini-clad pert posterior as newlyweds embark on exotic honeymoon

Smug Mark Wright posts sexy snap of wife Michelle Keegan's bikini-clad pert posterior as newlyweds embark on exotic honeymoon

They tied the knot in a lavish ceremony on Sunday and Mark Wright still can't quite believe he has married Michelle Keegan.
On Wednesday, the 28-year-old TV presenter posted a stunning picture of Michelle, 27, displaying her pert posterior in a skimpy bikini while gazing out across a perfect turquoise ocean at an exotic view.
Alongside the striking silhouette shot, Mark wrote: 'One of the boys just asked me if I wanted to go golf. My answer.... I'll stick with my view thanks..... Ladies and gents I give you #mrswright.'
Scroll down for video
In love: Mark Wright has posted this a sexy shot of his  wife Michelle Keegan to Instagram on Wednesday, writing: 'One of the boys just asked me if I wanted to go golf. My answer.... I'll stick with my view thanks..... Ladies and gents I give you #mrswright'
In love: Mark Wright has posted this a sexy shot of his wife Michelle Keegan to Instagram on Wednesday, writing: 'One of the boys just asked me if I wanted to go golf. My answer.... I'll stick with my view thanks..... Ladies and gents I give you #mrswright'
Although Mark and Michelle have only been pictured once at their Essex home since their nuptials, it is believed they may have jetted off on a tropical honeymoon.  
The post comes after Mark discussed his intense love for his new bride in a magazine interview.
Mark, 28, told Hello! magazine how much his 27-year-old wife means to him, in an interview that was conducted before the big day.
He said: 'I am really excited for that security, to know you have this person forever in your life. I know I have met The One,' with Michelle adding: 'We have both got our fairytale.'
'I know I have met The One': Mark says he can't believe his luck in a new magazine interview - he married Michelle on Sunday in Suffolk


Mark added: 'Even when I was a child, I dreamt of finding serious love one day. With Michelle I have that in every way... I've got to keep looking up at the stars and thanking God for it.'
The couple said, 'I do' in front of 200 guests at St Mary's Church in Bury St Edmonds, Suffolk with a reception at Hengrave Hall, spending the bank weekend there with family and friends.
Their first dance song is yet to be revealed, but is thought to have been Dirty Dancing themed - with the pair choosing it before they were even engaged. 
Mark added: 'Even when I was a child, I dreamt of finding serious love one day. With Michelle I have that in every way... I've got to keep looking up at the stars and thanking God for it'
Mark added: 'Even when I was a child, I dreamt of finding serious love one day. With Michelle I have that in every way... I've got to keep looking up at the stars and thanking God for it'
Mark said: 'We were lying in the sun listening to music and this song came on and we both starting singing it. Then we looked at each other and said "This should be our song".
Michelle reportedly changed into a white dress with a ruffled skirt and white shoes in order to perform the dance.
According to Hello!, the couple also made a loving declaration with their meal choices on the big day, choosing food from the north and south to represent their origins.

With fish, chips and mushy peas on the menu, as well as pie and mash with liquor, the couple chose one of each to share.  
Michelle was seen attending her final dress fitting at Brown’s Brides in Marylebone the weekend before, after the brunette beauty designed her ivory dress which had intricate detailing.
The couple allegedly spent around £60,000 on flowers to deck out the spectacular Hengrave Hall, which includes 35 luxurious bedrooms.
It is thought around 140 guests attended the ceremony, with up to 80 more joining them in the evening.
All the details from the wedding will be revealed in the next issue of Hello! magazine. On sale Sunday May 31
All the details from the wedding will be revealed in the next issue of Hello! magazine. On sale Sunday May 31
The exclusive hire of the venue is believed to start at £4,000, with this increasing depending on what day of the week it is. 
The big day happened almost three years after the couple initially met on a New Year's break in Dubai in 2012.
After an intense nine-month romance, he popped the question when they returned to the Middle Eastern holiday hotspot in September 2013. 
The Strictly Come Dancing finalist also admitted spending three months apart from his stunning girlfriend due to work commitments was the catalyst for him popping the question.
Speaking to the Daily Mirror, he said: 'I was desperate to see her, I missed her so much and that's when I realised, 'f*****g hell, this is intense'.
'I couldn't be away from her for that long, so I thought I'm going to get on this flight and propose. I flew Michelle to Dubai and that's where I told her I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.
'I've got now, for the first time in my life, what I've always wanted and what every boy dreams of – affection in a relationship, love, best friend, a girl I fancy… everything rolled into one.'
All the details from the wedding will be revealed in the next issue of Hello! magazine. On sale Sunday May 31.




Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3099024/Delighted-Mark-Wright-posts-sexy-bikini-picture-new-wife-Michelle-Keegan.html#ixzz3bLjCsWFs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook