Thursday 5 July 2012

Mila Kunis smoulders in sixties photoshoot


'I couldn't even go on a date if I wanted to': Mila Kunis bemoans the perils of dating as she smoulders in sixties photoshoot


She famously had an eight-year relationship with Macaulay Culkin and has been linked to her co-stars Justin Timberlake and Ashton Kutcher.
But Mila Kunis insists she is very much single, and believes she could be for some time given her celebrity status.
As she smoulders in a sixties-style photoshoot for the UK edition of Elle magazine, the 28-year-old admits she finds it hard to meet a man.
That '60s Show: Actress Mila Kunis smoulders in a photoshoot for the August edition of Elle UK magazine
That '60s Show: Actress Mila Kunis smoulders in a photoshoot for the August edition of Elle UK magazine
She tells the August issue: 'Is a guy going to come up to me and ask if he can take me out on a date? Where can I go and have this date? I can’t go anywhere! My house, his house...So what do you do?

    'I’m trying to be like a normal girl and a single girl... but the concept of being single and in my position is just not workable. I couldn’t even go on a date if I wanted to!'
    Former That '70s Show star Kunis split from Home Alone star in late 2010, but she insists she doesn't regret anything.
    Sixties chic: Mila shows off her slender legs in a purple mini dress
    Sixties chic: Mila shows off her slender legs in a purple mini dress
    See Mila Kunis¿s full photo shoot and interview in the August issue of ELLE on sale today
    See Mila Kunis¿s full photo shoot and interview in the August issue of ELLE on sale today
    She said: 'Being settled so young really helped. You know, I wouldn’t take back anything in my life, not one thing. I think it all shaped me to be who I am today.
    'There are things that people know about, and there are things that the press doesn’t know about, and everything that did occur 100 per cent shaped who I am. My ex-boyfriend, my family, my friends, everybody.'
    Although she received widespread acclaim for her performance in Black Swan, Kunis is better known for being a comedy actress.
    However, she admits she still finds women in comedy are not always respected by men.
    She explained: 'You have to poke fun at yourself in real life, so why not do it on screen while you’re at it? I’ll always be the first to laugh at myself.
    'I know there is a small, weird group of people who don’t like women being crude, but they really do need to get over that. Even after a film like Bridesmaids, which I loved, a lot of men still don’t see women as funny. Now that’s f***ed up.'
    Watch Mila in action on the set of this month’s cover on the Elle magazine website.
    See Mila Kunis’s full photo shoot and interview in the August issue of ELLE on sale today. Also available in digital edition.


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2168489/Mila-Kunis-bemoans-perils-dating-smoulders-sixties-photoshoot.html#ixzz1zkJQI2Z4