Friday 6 July 2012

Rihanna opens up about heartbreak as she sizzles in stunning magazine shoot


'I never thought I'd feel that pain in my life': Rihanna opens up about heartbreak as she sizzles in stunning magazine shoot


She may act like a tough cookie most of the time but Rihanna has shown her sensitive side in her latest interview.
The singer has opened up about her heartache following her split from Chris Brown in 2009.
After a domestic violence incident Chris was charged with felony assault and the pair went their separate ways.
Opening up: Rihanna confesses in a Harper's Bazaar interview that she is scared of falling in love again
Opening up: Rihanna confesses in a Harper's Bazaar interview that she is scared of falling in love again
But the 24-year-old admitted to Harper’s Bazaar US that the pain of a broken heart has hindered her from opening up in relationships.
She told the fashion magazine: ‘When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love. The way it made me feel was priceless.
‘And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different. I never thought I’d feel that pain in my life.’
Golden girl: The candid interview is accompanied by a stunning and serene photo shoot
Golden girl: The candid interview is accompanied by a stunning and serene photo shoot
She added: ‘I’m afraid of feeling that again.’
To go alongside the candid interview the Where Have You Been singer posed for a series of sultry images.
 
For one photo she poses in a serene white dress with cut-out panels by Calvin Klein Collection, while in another she sports a shimmering gold top.
Body hang-ups: The singer also admits that she is hoping to gain some weight after losing her curvy derriere
Body hang-ups: The singer also admits that she is hoping to gain some weight after losing her curvy derriere
Cover girl: The August issue of Harper's Bazaar hits newsstands July 17
Cover girl: The August issue of Harper's Bazaar hits newsstands July 17
Rihanna dons gold for another picture, slipping into a snakeskin jumpsuit which is topped off with clashing leopard print boots, both by Tom Ford.
The sexy photo shoot sees the star looking confident as she shows off her slender figure, but Rihanna admitted to the magazine that she is hoping to gain some weight.
She confessed: ‘I don’t know if there’s something going on with my body right now, but I’m eating everything in life! 
‘I miss my a**. It just went away! I need a butt. I have an idea of one, but it’s not living up to its full potential right now.’
It has been a trying week for the Barbadian singer as her beloved grandmother Dolly passed away.
The star yesterday was in New York City to attend a wake for her late grandmother and posted a tribute to Dolly on her Twitter page, writing: ‘Words can't explain, the essence of her beauty.’
Rihanna's interview and photo shoot features in the August issue of Harper's Bazaar, out July 17.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2169754/Rihanna-opens-heartbreak-sizzles-stunning-magazine-shoot.html#ixzz1zsiIm2z5