Wednesday 1 August 2012

TOWIE's Lucy Mecklenburgh reveals she's self-conscious about her figure... as she strips to a bikini


'I hate my stumpy legs!' TOWIE's Lucy Mecklenburgh reveals she's self-conscious about her figure... as she strips to a bikini

    She's arguably got the best figure among The Only Way Is Essex ladies.
But Lucy Mecklenburgh has proved that even the most toned woman has something to complain about when it comes to their figure.
As she stripped to her bikini for a sexy photoshoot, Lucy, 20, revealed she is more than self-conscious about her 'stumpy legs'.
Body beautiful: Lucy Mecklenburgh has showed off her stunning bikini body while admitting she's self-conscious about her 'stumpy legs'
Body beautiful: Lucy Mecklenburgh has showed off her stunning bikini body while admitting she's self-conscious about her 'stumpy legs'
Lucy, who shows off her incredible body in a in a tiny metallic two piece, told Closer magazine: 'Like any girl, there are days I’d like to change parts of my body – but, generally, I’m confident and happy with how I look.'
'My favourite body part is my waist, as it’s 24 inches. My least favourite would be my legs – I used to get called "stumpy legs" when I was younger because I’ve got a long body and short legs. 
'I look ridiculous when I stand next to Lydia, as she’s so leggy.'
Soon to be Mr and Mrs Falcone... well not quite yet: Lucy admits she would like to wait a few years before getting married but says that she doesn't think Mario would want that
Soon to be Mr and Mrs Falcone... well not quite yet: Lucy admits she would like to wait a few years before getting married but says that she doesn't think Mario would want that
Lucy also told Closer magazine that she credits her trim size-eight figure to a healthy diet and plenty of green tea.
Closer is on sale now
Closer is on sale now
She also insisted she would never go under the knife, adding: 'I can see why some girls do it, but I would never mess with my face or anything like that. It’s risky and I wouldn’t do it.'
Lucy's photoshoot with Closer came as she admitted she is feeling nervous about the prospect of marrying fiancé Mario Falcone, following claims that he had been messaging other girls behind her back. 
She said: 'I do want to get married, but I’m a bit scared. I’d happily say let’s get married in five years, but I don’t think that’s what Mario wants.
'I’m not ready for all the questions about the wedding and I don’t want to plan it.'
But despite her concerns and Sam Faiers' claims over the messaging, Lucy insists she does trust her man.
She explained: 'I’m genuinely really happy and I trust Mario. He’s with me every night, so I’m sure I’d know if he was having an affair! 
'Unfortunately, being in the position we are in, rumours start that get out of control. But as long as we’re honest with each other, that’s all that matters.'
To read the full interview pick up this week's Closer magazine on sale now.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2181340/Lucy-Mecklenburgh-reveals-fears-marrying-Mario-Falcone-shows-amazing-wedding-ready-body.html#ixzz22DM9tlR1