Wednesday 5 December 2012

I'm A Celebrity runner-up Ashley Roberts trades the jungle for Hollywood style


Back to her roots! I'm A Celebrity runner-up Ashley Roberts trades the jungle for Hollywood... and heads straight to the hair salon


She's been sleeping rough and eating bugs for the past few weeks, so it's no wonder that as soon as Ashley Roberts touched down in Los Angeles, she decided to pamper herself a little.
The I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! runner-up spent four hours in a Hollywood hair salon getting her blonde tresses back to their usual style.
And with her roots attended to and dressed in her chic-as-ever attire, the former Pussycat Doll dancer looked like she was back to her glamorous self.
Back to her Hollywood glamour: Ashley Roberts spend four hours in a hair salon getting her luscious tresses back to their pre-jungle state
Back to her Hollywood glamour: Ashley Roberts spend four hours in a hair salon getting her luscious tresses back to their pre-jungle state
Ashley traded in her bikini and cargo shorts for a stylish white T-shirt and boyfriend jeans look, that she teamed up with a classic black blazer.
She also donned a pair of fashionable wedged trainers and a black leather purse as she stepped out in Hollywood.
The star was engaged in a telephone call as she made her way from the hair salon back home, where she no doubt caught up on some much needed sleep after her jungle days.
Pampering time: Ashley got her brown roots dyed blonde as soon as she returned back to LA
Pampering time: Ashley got her brown roots dyed blonde as soon as she returned back to LA
Goodbye roots: Ashley got her dark roots dyed blonde as soon as she returned back to LA
'Proud of myself': Despite the fact Ashley didn't win I'm A Celeb, she says she's happy she took part
'Proud of myself': Despite the fact Ashley didn't win I'm A Celeb, she says she's happy she took part
Despite losing out on the jungle queen title to Charlie Brooks, the U.S. star recently spoke out about her experience in the British reality TV show.
Fresh out of the jungle, Ashley claimed she 'couldn't be happier', adding: 'It was tough and there have been times when I thought I was going out of my mind, as well as other times that were so amazing. 
'It's been such a rollercoaster ride, but I'm really proud of myself. Somehow I got through it mentally and physically.'
Ashley Roberts arrives at Heathrow Airport from the US
Ashley Roberts arrives at Heathrow Airport from the US
Trolley dolly: a fresh-faced Ashley Roberts arrives at Heathrow Airport from the US
Pampering time: After the hardships of the jungle, Ashley is enjoying some downtime in Hollywood
Pampering time: After the hardships of the jungle, Ashley is enjoying some downtime in Hollywood
During her time in I'm A Celebrity, the pretty blonde hit the headlines when she revealed she was never allowed to speak during her time with the Pussycat Dolls.
But now she's excited people have gotten to know the real her and the British public voted for her.
'Coming from part of such a big pop group, I don't think people got to know us as individuals. It's nice that people can finally meet the real me,' she told Digital Spy.
'Although this is a pretty bizarre circumstance, I'm excited that people will get to know me as Ashley Roberts and not just a Pussycat Doll. It's pretty crazy that people have been picking up the phone and voting for me, but I'm very grateful for everything.'
Happy to be home! Ashley touched down in LA following her stay in the Australian outback earlier this week
Happy to be home! Ashley touched down in LA following her stay in the Australian outback earlier this week
Happy to be home! Ashley touched down in LA following her stay in the Australian outback earlier this week



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2243363/Ashley-Roberts-touches-Hollywood-spends-hours-hair-salon.html#ixzz2ECz5rJQq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook