Tuesday 4 December 2012

Rita Ora on the REAL reason she split from Rob Kardashian


'It didn't work because I was never there': Rita Ora on the REAL reason she split from Rob Kardashian


She's been hitting the headlines this week thanks to a very public Twitter row with her now ex-boyfriend Rob Kardashian.
But as she posed for a stunning new shoot in Glamour magazine, Rita Ora has opened up about the real reasons for their relationship breakdown.
Insisting that she and the reality star are still 'friends', Rita, 22, blamed their hectic work schedules for the split.
Opening up: Rita Ora has posed for a stunning new shoot in Britain's Glamour magazine
Opening up: Rita Ora has posed for a stunning new shoot in Britain's Glamour magazine
She explained: 'I'm not going out with Rob. We were close for a while, but it didn't work because I was never there.
    'I was like a ghost. I used to get so frustrated with myself and then wonder why I was angry, so I decided it was best to keep it friendly - especially at the moment, when there's so much going on.'
    Hot Right Now singer Rita also admitted that despite being linked to various male celebrities, she has yet to experience the feeling of being in love.
    Feminine style: Despite showing off her hourglass figure in this pretty Dior dress, Rita admitted she is insecure about her body
    Feminine style: Despite showing off her hourglass figure in this pretty Dior dress, Rita admitted she is insecure about her body
    Happier times: Rita also blamed their hectic work schedules for her split from Rob Kardashian
    Happier times: Rita also blamed their hectic work schedules for her split from Rob Kardashian
    The full interview with Rita appears in January's Glamour magazine
    The full interview with Rita appears in January's Glamour magazine
    She said: 'In 22 years, there's been nothing. I have had young fascinations but never love. 
    'I think it's my only weakness.
    'I'm scared of letting my guard down, and if I feel in love with someone now, he'd have to try ten times harder to break it down.'
    And asked what she looks for in a man, Rita replied: 'I only need three things from a guy - for him to make me laugh, tell me I'm beautiful once in a while, and be there for me.'
    Rita, who wears a flattering Barbara Tfank dress in one shot, before changing into a Dior long-sleeved dress for another, also revealed in the interview that while her hourglass figure is envied by fans worldwide, she feels more than a little insecure about her body.
    She said: 'I'm on the lollipop diet, and I'll only do 15 or 20 minutes' exercise twice a week. 
    'Still, I get as insecure about my body as every girl - any girl who tells you different is lying.
    'I hate my bum, for example - really hate it.'
    The full interview with Rita appears in the January issue of Britain's Glamour magazine, on sale Thursday 6th December. 
    See behind the scenes on Rita Ora’s shoot by downloading the January issue Glamour app, out later this week.


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2242813/Rita-Ora-REAL-reason-split-Rob-Kardashian.html#ixzz2E68FUvUw
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook