Tuesday 7 May 2013

Beyoncé invites daughter Blue Ivy onstage mid-song as she admits she is keen to have more children


Star in the making: Beyoncé invites daughter Blue Ivy onstage mid-song as she admits she is keen to have more children



Beyoncé was born to be a star - and it seems her little daughter Blue Ivy is fast following in her footsteps.
During a performance at London's O2 Arean on Saturday, the 31-year-old singer brought the toddler on stage for a brief turn while performing her hit Irreplaceable.
Blue, looking remarkably tall for a 15-month-old, was wearing protective headphones and looked impossibly cute in a white dress.
Scroll down for video...
Taking the spotlight: Beyoncé brought her daughter Blue Ivy on stage on Saturday during a performance at the O2 Arena in London
Taking the spotlight: Beyoncé brought her daughter Blue Ivy on stage on Saturday during a performance at the O2 Arena in London
Taking a turn: The 15-month-old made a brief appearance on stage, holding onto her mother's hand
Taking a turn: The 15-month-old made a brief appearance on stage, holding onto her mother's hand
The youngster, who has joined her mother on tour, held hands with 31-year-old Beyoncé as she performed to a 20,000-strong crowd.
It comes after Beyoncé admitted she is planning to have more children.
The superstar said she Blue to have a brother or sister - but has not revealed when she plans to expand her family.
Another born performer? Beyoncé was in the middle of her hit Irreplaceable when she invited the tot up
Another born performer? Beyoncé was in the middle of her hit Irreplaceable when she invited the tot up
'I would like more children,' she said. 
'I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being big sister.'
The singer, who is currently in the middle of a world tour, said while her career is important her 16 month old daughter with husband Jay Z is the most important to her.
Opening up: Beyoncé appeared in a pre-recorded interview on Good Morning America on Monday
Opening up: Beyoncé appeared in a pre-recorded interview on Good Morning America on Monday
Broody: The singer opened up about motherhood and expanding her brood
Broody: The singer opened up about motherhood and expanding her brood
x
'I want more children': The singer poses at a photocall over the weekend in London 
She said her biggest job was protecting Ivy Blue.
'I just want to make sure that she can have a healthy, safe, normal life...in the back of my mind, she's my priority,' she said.
'And life is completely different now. So I'm - I feel really, really just lucky that I can still do what I love, and now have a way bigger meaning. And that's to be her mother.'
Speaking on Good Morning America the songstress said her goals in life were the same as any other person.
'I just want happiness and I want great friends and - and great family,' she said.
Beyoncé said despite her and Jay Z's estimated $700m fortune she still like the simple things in life.
'You know, at the end of the day you're the same exact person. You know, I still like the simple things. Like, I have on my press-on nails right now.
'I have on my store-bought press-on nails. But my colour, my paint is professionally done.'
Beyonce told GMA she was shocked by the recent controversy over her trip to Cuba.
Two politicians called for an investigation to see if the power couple had permission to visit the communist run country. US citizens are banned from travelling to Cuba without a special visa.
'You know, it was such a beautiful trip. I met some incredible children. I visited some incredible entrepreneurs. And it was really, it was really educational for me. I learned so much about so many people and the country, and it was actually quite shocking,' she said.
x
Picture perfect family: Beyonce, husband Jay-Z and Blue Ivy seen out for lunch in Paris last month



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2320284/Beyonc-invites-daughter-Blue-Ivy-onstage-mid-song-admits-keen-children.html#ixzz2SXUY5in4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook