Thursday 9 May 2013

Khloe Kardashian shows off her slim waist in redbook photoshoot


'She was afraid to tell me': Khloe Kardashian shows off her slim waist in photoshoot... and admits even Kourtney thought she'd be 'hurt' by Kim's pregnancy

She and husband Lamar Odom have been trying to have a baby ever since their 2009 wedding.
Yet Khloe Kardashian continues to insist that she is not resentful of her older sisters' pregnancies in the June issue of Redbook, on newsstands May 14.
'Please. People want to assume that I’m devastated. I couldn’t be happier,' the former X Factor host told the mag.
'My own sister thought I would be [hurt]': Khloe Kardashian continues to insist that she is not resentful of her older sisters' pregnancies in the June issue of Redbook, on newsstands May 14
'My own sister thought I would be [hurt]': Khloe Kardashian continues to insist that she is not resentful of her older sisters' pregnancies in the June issue of Redbook, on newsstands May 14
'I actually got mad at Kourtney, because she was afraid to tell me at first. So I get why people think I’m hurt, because my own sister thought I would be.'
The reality star, who turns 29 next month, flaunted her 25-pound weight loss in cleavage-baring pink and multi-coloured frocks for the cover spread.
Khloe rocked minimal make-up and her thick ombré locks were set in cascading romantic waves around her shoulders.
'I love my life!' The reality star, who turns 29 next month, flaunted her 25-pound weight loss in cleavage-baring pink and multi-coloured frocks for the cover spread
'I love my life!' The reality star, who turns 29 next month, flaunted her 25-pound weight loss in cleavage-baring pink and multi-coloured frocks for the cover spread
Kardashian opened up about the numerous hormone shots she's endured to correct her infertility problems.
'You have to take those shots consistently and they have to be done by a doctor. You can do them yourself, but I couldn’t,' Khloe admitted.
'And then after your cycle, you have to go to the doctor for ultrasounds and more testing. And if I’m in Miami and miss a treatment, I have to start all over again. It’s a commitment and I don’t mind doing it, but the timing was just off.'
'Playing dress up': On Monday, Khloe donned an ornate jeweled headdress, which made her look like the childlike empress from the 1984 film, The NeverEnding Story
'Playing dress up': On Monday, Khloe donned an ornate jeweled headdress, which made her look like the childlike empress from the 1984 film, The NeverEnding Story
'Playing dress up': On Monday, Khloe donned an ornate jeweled headdress, which made her look like the childlike empress from the 1984 film, The NeverEnding Story
'If I¿m in Miami and miss a treatment, I have to start all over again': Kardashian opened up about the numerous hormone shots she's endured to correct her infertility problems
'If I’m in Miami and miss a treatment, I have to start all over again': Kardashian opened up about the numerous hormone shots she's endured to correct her infertility problems
However, the Khloé & Lamar star does this her difficulties have helped a lot of women.
'It was hard for me to understand what was happening because my mom had six kids and Kourtney got pregnant quickly,' said the five-foot-10 Amazon.
'People assume I’m desperate for a baby. And yes, I would love to have a baby. But I’m 28, and I’ve been married three and a half years. I love my life, but it doesn’t feel incomplete right now.
Meanwhile the brunette socialite is stepmother to Lamar's children with his ex-girlfriend Liza Morales - 14-year-old daughter Destiny and 11-year-old son Lamar Jr.
'I couldn¿t be happier': The famous siblings, seen here in Austin last Saturday, will launch the Kardashian Kollection for Dorothy Perkins line on May 20
'I couldn’t be happier': The famous siblings, seen here in Austin last Saturday, will launch the Kardashian Kollection for Dorothy Perkins line on May 20
On Monday, Khloe wrote a coy tweet seemingly directed at the 33-year-old forward for the Los Angeles Clippers.
'He makes me blush ♥' she wrote to her 8.1 million followers.
The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star then donned an ornate jeweled headdress, which made her look like the childlike empress from the 1984 film, The NeverEnding Story.
She tweeted: 'Thank you @robscheppy for playing dress up with me today! The never ending story type of day!'
Biological clock: She and husband Lamar Odom have been trying to have a baby ever since their 2009 wedding
Biological clock: She and husband Lamar Odom have been trying to have a baby ever since their 2009 wedding
The eighth season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians is set to premiere in July - the same month Kim is due to give birth to her first child with rapper Kanye West.
'I love Kanye. We’ve known him since 2004,' Khloe dished.
'He always had a crush on Kim, but she was never into him at the time. I’d always told Kim they were like two peas in a pod, and she would never listen. Then one day she says, "I think I like Kanye." I was like, "Since when?"'
The famous siblings will launch the Kardashian Kollection for Dorothy Perkins line on May 20.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2320885/Khloe-Kardashian-shows-slim-waist-photoshoot--admits-Kourtney-thought-shed-hurt-Kims-pregnancy.html#ixzz2SegWb6Ri
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook