Monday 13 May 2013

Rihanna flashes some sideboob as she sexes up a pair of dungarees


Rihanna’s dung-a-rihs are missing tum-thing

Rihanna instagram
Jacket in Rih ... star poses with denim garb

RIHANNA flashes some sideboob as she sexes up a pair of dungarees on ‘selfie Sunday’.

The Diamonds star went for a triple denim look from her own River Island collection as she chilled with pals in New York.
And while the unflattering cover-alls may be back in fashion, Rih put her own sexy twist on the look – by cutting out the middle to expose a toned midriff.
The 25-year-old posted a snap of herself wearing a baseball cap and shades and holding up the jacket against a hotel window.

Rihanna in dungarees
In the jeans ... Rihanna

She wrote: “Jocking my $h**."
In another shot the singer – who launched her own clothing range at the Oxford Street branch of the store in March – stands on the roof garden of her hotel in the outfit, and a pair of gold creepers.
And she put on some bright red lippy and a snarling face as she posed with a pal and urged her followers to post their own pictures for ‘selfie Sundayyyyy’.
The self-obsessed songbird stopped posting snaps of herself long enough to remember it was Mother’s Day in the US.
She uploaded a photo of mum Monica Braithwaite with a touching message to the woman who showed her ‘real strength.’

Rihanna takes a 'selfie' picture of her and her mum
Selfie love ... Rihanna

And she included a tribute to her beloved grandmother, Dolly, who passed away last summer. She wrote: “Her attitude Rihanna, she got it from her mama!!!
“Happy Mother’s Day beautiful!! What a lucky little b**** I am to have come from you!
"You showed me real strength, how to be independent, how to love and be loved, not to judge people or their situations, how to forgive, how to learn from every mistake I make, how to be hospitable, how to do my makeup, cook, clean, not to lower my standards for anything or anyone!

Rihanna's mum Monica
Strength ... Monica

“DOLLY taught you so well, I can only imagine how incredibly proud of you she is !!! I am who I am because that’s all I’ve known!!
“Thank you for all that you’ve endured to make sure I got here, with a smile!! I could never repay you, you’re PRICELESS!!! My gem!!! #mommy #happymothersday #mamasgal #mynumber1.”


Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4925516/rihannas-dung-a-rihs-are-missing-a-middle.html#ixzz2TCU9nLD1