Wednesday 11 June 2014

EXCLUSIVE Daily Mail PICTURES - From brunette high school angel to saucy wannabe model: Never-before-seen photos of Pamela Anderson

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES - From brunette high school angel to saucy wannabe model: Pamela Anderson before she turned plastic peroxide princess

  • Former boyfriend reveals never-before-seen treasure trove of pictures 
  • Includes first picture of Pamela at 14 - age she was allegedly gang-raped
  • Startling array of risque modelling shots she sent to her boyfriend at the time while he was working away
She is a global sex symbol whose image once adorned posters plastered across every teenage boy’s bedroom wall.
In a fairy tale story Pamela Anderson soared from a sweet volleyball-playing school girl raised in a tiny Canadian fishing town to a global superstar who posed on the front cover of Playboy magazine before grabbing international fame as sexy life-guard CJ on hit TV show Baywatch.
But today in a treasure trove of never-before-seen photos obtained exclusively by MailOnline, we can reveal Pamela as you’ve never seen her before.
Scroll down for video 
Innocence lost: Our exclusive photograph shows Pamela Anderson, aged 14 in Grade 9, 1981, when she claims she was gang-raped
Innocence lost: Our exclusive photograph shows Pamela Anderson, a 14-year-old ninth grader in 1981, when she claims she was gang-raped
In a gallery of amazing photos the star is seen before she dyed her hair peroxide blonde and paid thousands for plastic surgery on her lips and breasts.
In one photograph taken when she was a 14-year-old in ninth grade, she is the picture of innocence. But that angelic image is shattered - because it was the same year she was gang-raped by seven boys, she recently claimed.
During her school days the now glamorous actress turned animal activist was a plain-looking teen with naturally straight brown hair instead of today's fashionable blonde locks.
    Pamela’s high-school sweetheart Ty Anderson shared his treasured snaps with MailOnline - photos he has kept locked away for 30 years.
    Ty showed off pictures of Pamela at her most casual, at an 80s pool party with friends and at the Expo 86’ world fair event in Vancouver. In a series of other pictures you can see how she fell into the fashions of the time; all perms and baggy sweaters, that are cringeworthy to look back on now.
    But most revealing is Ty’s stunning amateur shots of Pamela posing in sexy lingerie at 18 - her rookie photo shoot premiere.
    Young love: Ty shared this picture of Pam at a pool party in 1984. She is already toying with the blonde look she became so famous for
    Splish splash: Ty shared this picture of Pam at a pool party in 1984. She is already toying with the blonde look she became so famous for
    Rites of passage: Here Pamela is pictured at her prom and her graduation in 1985. Ty said Pam was 'plain-looking' but still in the top ten most beautiful girls at school then
    Rites of passage: Here Pamela is pictured at her prom and her graduation in 1985. Ty said Pam was 'plain-looking' but still in the top ten most beautiful girls at school then
    Rites of passage: Here Pamela is pictured at her prom and her graduation in 1985. Ty said Pam was 'plain-looking' but still in the top ten most beautiful girls at school at the time
    The series of snaps includes her first ever topless photo – taken before she appeared in Playboy.
    Pamela sent the pictures, taken by a friend of the teen, to Ty as a saucy gift.
    He recalls: 'I was blown away. Pamela had a fantastic body and I was a very, very lucky guy. That was her first rookie shoot, she looked hot.
    ‘By the time she was 18, the curves that made her famous were pretty well developed and we enjoyed a very physical relationship.
    'And when you’re that age and your girlfriend sends you topless and lingerie photos - what would any boy think?'
    After graduating from Highland Secondary school in Comox, Canada, where Ty and Pamela met, Ty moved to Red Deer in Alberta to become a fire-fighter while Pamela stayed home.
    'We missed each other like crazy,' said Ty. 'So Pam sent me lots of love letters including one with all these photos.'
    Away day: Ty took this picture of Pam at the World Expo '86, in the full wing of 1980's fashion
    Fairest of the fair: Ty took this picture of Pam at the World Expo '86, in the full swing of 1980's fashion
    Crimes against fashion: Like everyone, Pam has awkward photos from the era - all perm and baggy sweaters
    Crimes against fashion: Like everyone, Pam has awkward photos from the era - all perm and baggy sweaters
    Fashion faux pas:: Like everyone, Pam has awkward photos from the era - all perm and baggy sweaters
    Blossoming: Ty (pictured with her in 1985) said: 'She was pretty but she did not dress like the girls do these days, it was clean and innocent back then'
    Prim & proper: Ty (pictured with Pam in 1985) said: 'She was pretty but she did not dress like the girls do these days, it was clean and innocent back then'
    In the letter dated November 16, 1985, Pamela wrote: ‘Hi Sexy, I thought I’d send you a little surprise. I hope you like them. It took a lot of guts, but here I am.
    'You say I never let you see my body, well you can’t say that anymore. Here I am, in the flesh! I miss making love to you so much. I need you! I’ll always need you…love always, your Pamela xoxo, I’ll never stop loving you.'
    Ty said: 'Pam had never been that risqué before, even in the letter she says that I always told her she never let me see her body, which was true. So when I saw these photos I was like, “wow she loves me”.'
    And Ty admits that he bought Pamela one of the sexy lingerie sets the young wannabe model wore for the impromptu shoot.
    'I was like, “I got her that outfit”, she looked great in it,' he said.
    ‘After getting the photos Pam rang me and told me to come home but I said no way you come up here I’m still working. It wasn’t long before we were together again.'
    Surprise! While Ty was away working, Pam sent him a letter with this topless picture inside. She wrote: 'Hi Sexy, I thought I¿d send you a little surprise. I hope you like them. It took a lot of guts, but here I am'
    Surprise! While Ty was away working, Pam sent him a letter with this topless picture inside. She wrote: 'Hi Sexy, I thought I’d send you a little surprise. I hope you like them. It took a lot of guts, but here I am'
    For your eyes only: Pamela, then 18, sent Ty revealing modelling shots in the lingerie that he had bought her
    For your eyes only: Pamela, then 18, sent Ty revealing modelling shots in the lingerie that he had bought her
    For your eyes only: Pamela, then 18, sent Ty revealing modelling shots in the lingerie that he had bought her
    Revealing: Ty said: 'Pam had never been that risqué before, even in the letter she says that I always told her she never let me see her body, which was true. So when I saw these photos I was like, "wow she loves me"'
    Revealing: Ty said: 'Pam had never been that risqué before, even in the letter she says that I always told her she never let me see her body, which was true. So when I saw these photos I was like, "wow she loves me"'
    Flaunt it: Ty said: 'Pam had never been that risqué before, even in the letter she says that I always told her she never let me see her body, which was true. So when I saw these photos I was like, "wow she loves me"'
    Exhibitionist: Pam was clearly at home striking the sexy poses that would come to make her so famous
    Exhibitionist: Pam was clearly at home striking the sexy poses that would come to make her so famous
    Exhibitionist: Pam was clearly at home striking the sexy poses that would come to make her so famous
    Keepsakes: Ty keeps the collection of letters and photographs in a box at home in Mission, Canada
    Keepsakes: Ty keeps the collection of letters and photographs in a box at home in Mission, Canada
    Keepsakes: Ty keeps the collection of letters and photographs in a box at home in Mission, Canada
    Ty recalls how his girlfriend slowly blossomed from a plain school-girl to voluptuous woman in her late teens.
    'Pam wasn’t anything special when we first met, yes she was pretty but she was just your average 14-year-old girl, she had her buttons done up to her neck, she never wore any revealing outfits.
    'Pam was up there in the top ten hottest girls, but she did not dress like the girls do these days, it was clean and innocent back then.'
    After Ty received the sexy photos he said Pam moved to Banff, Alberta and got a job at a gym before she moved in with him in Red Deer.
    Star is born: Pamela hit the big time when she was spotted at a football game wearing a beer t-shirt and picked up by Labatt¿s Blue as their pin-up girl
    Star is born: Pamela hit the big time when she was spotted at a football game wearing a beer t-shirt. She was chosen by Labatt’s Blue as their pin-up girl
    'Friends with benefits': Even after they split and Pam went to LA they hooked up when she visited home
    'Friends with benefits': Even after they split and Pam went to LA they hooked up when she visited home
    'We lived there together before I moved to Victoria, British Columbia, and she came too working for the tourist board,' he said.
    Shortly afterwards Ty remembers how Pamela hit the big time when she was spotted at a football game wearing a beer t-shirt and picked up by Labatt’s Blue as their pin-up girl.
    'After that she was picked up by a couple of other beer companies, then Hugh Hefner called her and it all took off from there,' he said.
    'In 1989 she did her first Playboy shoot and moved to LA where she became the "Tool Time Girl" on TV show Home Improvement, before I know it I was watching her in Baywatch.'
    Watching her transform into the stunning bottle blonde we all know was tough for Ty.
    ‘Dude she was hot, I was blown away, I was like wow,’ he recalls.
    Envy: Ty, now married with children, said it was hard watching her career and looks take off. 'Dude she was hot, I was blown away, I was like wow'
    Jealousy: Ty, now married with children, said it was hard watching her career and looks take off. 'Dude she was hot, I was blown away, I was like wow'
    What could have been: 'I was floored with envy that I couldn't be with her full time,' Ty said. 'By then we weren¿t together, she was writing me and I could have chased her but I didn't, I was heartbroken
    What could have been: 'I was floored with envy that I couldn't be with her full time,' Ty said. 'By then we weren’t together, she was writing me and I could have chased her but I didn't, I was heartbroken
    Tandem time: Pamela Anderson, now 46, riding her bike with current lover Rick Salomon in Malibu on Sunday
    Two for the road: Pamela Anderson, now 46, riding her bike with current lover Rick Salomon in Malibu on Sunday
    ‘I was floored with envy that I couldn’t be with her full time, by then we weren’t together, she was writing me and I could have chased her but I didn’t, I was heartbroken.'
    Ty, 48, who now lives in Mission, a small town to the east of Vancouver, with his wife and two children, said he and Pamela spoke regularly after she left Canada and they remained ‘friends with benefits’ into the early 90s.
    Ty still keeps a collection of love letters, photos and magazine clippings of Pamela in a box in his home.
    Yesterday, MailOnline revealed how Ty is urging Pamela to go to the police over the shocking rape allegations.
    Ty said the star has a 'moral responsibility' to tell police who attacked her.


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2654477/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-From-brunette-high-school-angel-saucy-model-wannabe-Pamela-Anderson-plastic-peroxide-princess.html#ixzz34NOqTU6h
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook