Thursday 12 June 2014

How Myleene gets her bikini body: Mother of two reveals her diet and exercise secrets

How Myleene gets THAT bikini body: Mother of two reveals her diet and exercise secrets

Myleene Klass, who made the white bikini a must-have after her mesmerizing I’m A Celebrity shower scene, says that despite being as well known for her ultra-svelte body as her talents she doesn’t feel she has a ‘model’ body, and instead simply embraces her imperfections.
The 36-year-old Loose Women presenter graces the cover of Women’s Health this month wearing a bold red bandeau bikini that shows off her trim figure to full effect .
The shoot inside sees a tanned Myleene looking serene as she lazes in a pool. In the interview, she opens up about her relationship with her body, and the importance of body image now that she is a mother of two.
Scroll down for video 
Myleene graces the cover of the July issue of Women's Health in a bold red bandeau bikini showing off her trim figure to full effect
Myleene graces the cover of the July issue of Women's Health in a bold red bandeau bikini showing off her trim figure to full effect


Sporting a deep tan the shoot inside sees Myleene looking blissfully serene as she lazes in a pool a second pink bikini
Sporting a deep tan the shoot inside sees Myleene looking blissfully serene as she lazes in a pool a second pink bikini
She says: ‘I’m 5ft 5in and I’m not a model but… I’ve learned to make the best of what I’ve got – short legs and bandy arms and a long back and terrible posture, but I don’t wish to be anything else. It’s probably my points of difference that have made me a success.’
And while many women would disagree with Myleene on her ‘imperfect’ body, she says that having her children  Ava Bailey Quinn, 7, and Hero Harper Quinn, 3, means she shuns any kind of extreme diets.
‘In this job, you never quite know when you’re going to eat next. It’s only since having children I’ve actually been able to get myself into a routine, because I have to sit down and give them three meals a day. 
‘I don’t want them to have a bad body image so I don’t want them to see me sitting there sucking in my stomach. I want them to see me eating well. I won’t use the word diet. I won’t even call a Diet Coke by its name – in my house it’s known as a DC.’
Myleene says boxing helps her keep her spectacular body in shape but that she refuses to diet and doesn't see herself as having a 'model' figure
Myleene Klass arrives at the Olivier Awards 2013
Myleene says boxing helps her keep her spectacular body in shape but that she refuses to diet and doesn't see herself as having a 'model' figure 
Myleenemade white bikinis famous after her eye-watering I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here shower scene
Myleenemade white bikinis famous after her eye-watering I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here shower scene
Instead, the star says she keeps fit and lean through her new passion for boxing, which she also credits with emotional benefits.
Read the full interview in the July/August issue of Women's Health out now

Read the full interview in the July/August issue of Women's Health out now
‘Psychologically, it’s amazing to beat the s*** out of the pads.’
As well as being a mother, radio presenter, clothes designer and musician (she recently recorded with Basement Jaxx, no less) Myleene was recently reporting from the Cannes Film Festival on behalf of cable news network CNN.
The brunette beauty even managed to wear a series of dresses from her own collection during her French Riviera sojourn.
Having topped off her successes with a Glamour award for Entrepreneur of the year and found love with new mystery man, Myleene says she is in a great place. 
‘I’m at a very liberated point. I feel very strong. I feel like Boudicca. I’m like this warrior!’
And although she remains tight-lipped on the identity of her new partner, Myleene opened up on the happiness her new relationship has bought her: ‘I’ve learned how to laugh and be fun and to not feel like just ‘Mum’ again. He taught me how to be me, because he had to learn who I was and he had no idea [I was famous].’
Read the full Myleene Klass interview in the July/August issue of Women’s Health – on sale Wednesday 11 June. Also available as a digital edition


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2655058/How-Myleene-gets-THAT-bikini-body-Mother-two-reveals-diet-exercise-secrets.html#ixzz34NST9r3Y
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook