Tuesday 3 March 2015

Actress Elsa Pataky sizzles in sexy blue plunging swimsuit for new magazine shoot as she talks about keeping in shape

Actress Elsa Pataky sizzles in sexy blue plunging swimsuit for new magazine shoot as she talks about keeping in shape

She's a stunning mother of three children and is married to heart throb Chris Hemsworth - and actress Elsa Pataky sizzles in a brand new photoshoot. 
Posing for Women's Health magazine, the 38-year-old shows off her killer body while posing in a blue plunging swimming costume, which is slashed down to the navel. 
It's little surprise to hear that the pretty blonde has a real love of exercise and loves to keep her fabulous figure in check.
Scroll down for video  
Smoking hot: Elsa Pataky looks incredible in a blue swimsuit slashed down to the navel as she poses for Women's Health magazine
Smoking hot: Elsa Pataky looks incredible in a blue swimsuit slashed down to the navel as she poses for Women's Health magazine
She told the publication: 'I mean, I love fitness, I love sports – I’ve been into it since I was 15, working my body and just building it. I always admire sports bodies in women – that athletic look.
'Even when other people say, "Oh she’s too muscly," I always like it. I’ll never be in that professional shape, but I like to get as close to that as I can.'
But with two good-lookers in her relationship, the star says the pair are rather competitive when it comes to getting into shape. 
All white: The 38-year-old Elsa Pataky slides out of the pool in a white mesh two-piece 
All white: The 38-year-old Elsa Pataky slides out of the pool in a white mesh two-piece 
In love: The couple have three children together and compete when it comes to keeping in shape  
In love: The couple have three children together and compete when it comes to keeping in shape  
Read the full Elsa Pataky interview in the April issue of Women’s Health – on sale Thursday 5 March
Read the full Elsa Pataky interview in the April issue of Women’s Health – on sale Thursday 5 March
'He’ll hold the pads for me, although I won’t for him as he’d smash me into the wall.
'When he was training for Thor, he came home with this bodyfat measurer – you know, where you clip the parts where you accumulate fat? 
'So it became a competition between us. If I had some fat somewhere I’d be like, "Grr, I’m working that part." It’s fun, it’s just like a challenge, for no other reason that I like to challenge myself.' 
While Elsa says she's well aware of her husband's good looks, she's keeping that information to herself. 
She said: 'It's funny when it's your husband. For me, sexy is the inside of someone. 
'Of course I think he’s beautiful and fit, but I will never tell him that because he will get too, how do you say, "cocky"? He’ll be like, "What do you think of that?" 
And I’ll say, "Well, I’ve been the sexiest woman in Spain for a lot of years." It’s all just a joke, though.'
The Fast & Furious star talks about her role in the seventh part of the franchise.
'I'm a fearless person and my dream was always to be in an action movie where the female characters are as tough as the men.
'I think they forgot I would be pregnant [when filming]. I did get excited about doing stunts, but then they won’t let you do anything – like, nothing. You can’t even break a nail.'
Read the full Elsa Pataky interview and her 360 fat burner workout in the April issue of Women’s Health – on sale Thursday 5 March. Also available as a digital edition.










Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2977031/Elsa-Pataky-doesn-t-want-husband-Chris-Hemsworth-cocky.html#ixzz3TJjp0ZhH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook