Tuesday 12 May 2015

Ashley Tisdale gushes about new husband Christopher French as she strips off her clothes for Health magazine

'He allows me to be who I am': Ashley Tisdale gushes about new husband Christopher French as she strips off her clothes for Health magazine 

They wed last September in California and seem to still be in the honeymoon phase.
Ashley Tisdale, 29, tells Health magazine her musician husband Christopher French has a lot of patience and that's the key to their happy marriage. 
In an interview with the magazine, the High School Musical star said, 'We are best friends. We completely balance each other out. He's a very good listener.'
Scroll down for video 
Loved up: Ashley Tisdale, 29, tells Health.com her musician husband Christopher French has a lot of patience and that's the key to their happy marriage
Loved up: Ashley Tisdale, 29, tells Health.com her musician husband Christopher French has a lot of patience and that's the key to their happy marriage
She added, 'And he's the most patient man I have ever met. I'm not very patient. I'm such an energetic person, I'll get into these "Wanna dance?" moments. I think it's the kid in me. But he allows me to be who I am.'
The actress, who is starring in new TBS sitcom Clipped from the creators of Will & Grace, told them that passing a mile-stone birthday has given her more self-assurance. 
'I have never felt more confident with who I am,' she told the publication, 'I'm turning 30, so maybe it has something to do with age, but I love it.'
Fitness fan: The star has an enviable figure, but confessed to the magazine that she works hard to maintain it by working out with a personal trainer three times a week, as well as kick-boxing and yoga
Fitness fan: The star has an enviable figure, but confessed to the magazine that she works hard to maintain it by working out with a personal trainer three times a week, as well as kick-boxing and yoga
The star has an enviable figure, but confessed to the magazine that she works hard to maintain it by working out with a personal trainer three times a week, as well as kick-boxing and yoga. 
She told the publication: 'Yoga is my favorite thing to do because it's so much more than a workout. It's a spiritual and mentally-good-for-you experience. Cardio is not my favorite. I usually do the StairMaster, but to be on one machine for a long time? It's hard for me to just stay there.'
Ashley confessed in the interview that she isn't a fan of the indoor-cycling fitness classes favoured by David Beckham and Amber Valetta : 'I’m going to be the spin-hater now. I used to do SoulCycle, but a ton of trainers have told me that spinning is good but you’re not burning as much as you think you are. 
Confident: The actress, who is starring in new TBS sitcom Clipped from the creators of Will & Grace, told them that passing a mile-stone birthday has given her more self-assurance
Confident: The actress, who is starring in new TBS sitcom Clipped from the creators of Will & Grace, told them that passing a mile-stone birthday has given her more self-assurance
'And it bulks you up in places you probably don’t want. My body started to change for the better when I stopped doing it'.
The Disney star also told the magazine that she doesn't like how she looked when she starred as Sharpey Evans.
'I didn't have any curves. I remember watching myself in High School Musical - I had a lot of hair and I was in a bathing suit and I thought, "I just look like a bobblehead!"' she added.
The Young & Hungry actress, who started her career by starring in food commercials from just 3-years-old and sang for President Clinton at the White House when she was 12, says she's surprisingly timid.
Couple: Ashley and Christopher wed last September in California, after he proposed after just 8 months of dating - pictured last week at the Tomorrowland Premiere
Couple: Ashley and Christopher wed last September in California, after he proposed after just 8 months of dating - pictured last week at the Tomorrowland Premiere
She told the publication: 'I'm very quiet. People think I'm super outgoing, but I'm a private person. And I'm definitely shy.'
Although she admits she has sometimes spoken before thinking when it comes to social media. 
She confessed to Health: 'in my past relationships, I used to passive-aggressively tweet. When I got out of one relationship, I said something like "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." I was like, "I probably shouldn’t have shared that with everybody."'
The actress admits she has big ambitions for her future career: 'One of my main goals is to win an Emmy for best actress' she told the magazine.  
She's launching a healthy lifestyle website - The Haute Mess - as well as her new sitcom which is set to premiere on TBS on June 16.  
Ashley is also the executive producer of the sitcom Young & Hungry and next year, she'll appear in the comedy indie film Drive, She Said with Jason Biggs. 
David Beckham is regularly seen attending Soul Cycle classes when he is in Los Angeles, pictured last month in Brentwood
Amber Valletta is a Soul Cycle fan, pictured in New York earlier this month
Spin-Hater: Ashley Tisdale says she's not a fan of the indoor cycling classes favoured by many celebrities including David Beckham and Amber Valetta


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3078457/Ashley-Tisdale-shares-love-new-husband-secrets-toned-figure-Health-magazine.html#ixzz3ZxiCgG51
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook