Tuesday 29 September 2015

Gigi Hadid is a natural beauty as she's unveiled as the star of ANOTHER campaign... just days after trolls slammed her looks

This will prove the haters wrong! Gigi Hadid is a natural beauty as she's unveiled as the star of ANOTHER campaign... just days after trolls slammed her looks 

  • Gigi showcases her radiant glow, model good looks and power brows
  • Model, 20, has been a regular fixture over fashion month
  • Was forced to defend her body and looks after trolls hit out at her online 
She may have been slammed by social media trolls who criticised her looks, but Gigi Hadid is certainly having the last laugh.
As well as walking in a string of catwalk shows over fashion month, the 20-year-old has landed another top beauty campaign.
The flawless star, who felt urged to respond to weight critics via her Instagram account this weekend, showcases her radiant glow, model good looks and power brows in the new shoot.
Scroll down for video 
Flawless: Gigi Hadid is a natural beauty as she's unveiled as the star of another beauty campaign 
Flawless: Gigi Hadid is a natural beauty as she's unveiled as the star of another beauty campaign 
The fledgling star, who has millions of followers on social media, has been unveiled as the face - and incredibly groomed brows - of Maybelline's latest campaign.
Speaking about the power of strong brows as she promotes the brand's new Master Brow Pro Palette, Gigi said: 'I think a bold, thick brow is the look of the moment. A lot of people that used to thin out their brows are now growing them back, especially in fashion.
'Using the right colour is the most important thing. When sculpting is well done, it just looks like you have great brows.'
The flawless star showcases her radiant glow, model good looks and power brows in new behind-the-scenes shots from her latest campaign
Gigi felt urged to respond to weight critics via her Instagram account this weekend
Behind the scenes: The flawless star, who felt urged to respond to weight critics via her Instagram account this weekend, showcases her radiant glow, model good looks and power brows in new behind-the-scenes shots from her latest campaign 
Backstage access: This weekend, the striking model was forced to defend her body type following some negative posts
Backstage access: This weekend, the striking model was forced to defend her body type following some negative posts
It's been a busy few days for the fashion darling. Having arrived in the French capital for the start of Paris Fashion Week, the 20-year-old was seen soaking up some of the culture as she remained there with friends and beau Joe Jonas on Tuesday.
Having hopped from New York to London, followed hot on the heels by a trip to Milan, Gigi has been one of the stand-out stars of the 2016 Spring/Summer fashion events. 
This weekend, the striking model was forced to defend her body type following some negative posts.
Taking to Instagram to air her views, she said: 'So many people are so quick to comment negative opinions this month.
'Yes, judgement on social media comes from people who, 99% of the time, have no idea what they're talking about, but I'm human, and I'm not going to lie, I did let the negativity get to me a little.
'I came to a realisation that when one gets to this point, it's important to rethink why you're doing what you do. What your message is. What you have to say.'
Speaking out: The model has hit back in a carefully worded post on her social networking sites on Monday
Speaking out: The model has hit back in a carefully worded post on her social networking sites on Monday
She continues: 'No, I don't think I have the same body type as the other models in shows. No, I don't think I am the best at any given show. Yes, I want a unique walk but I also know I have to improve.
'No, I'm not the first or last model of my type in this industry. You can make up all the reasons you think I am where I am, but really, I'm a hard worker that's confident in myself, one that came at a time where the fashion industry was ready for a change.
While some fashion fans credited Gigi's appearance after her Hilfiger show, others were less than kind. 
One wrote: 'Not the bum of a top model,' while another said: 'All other models on stage had better bodies than Gigi and her sister.'
A third wrote: 'How can you be that young, have so much fat and cellulite on your lower body when you're employed as a model?'
The girlfriend of Joe Jonas adds: 'I'm just doing my job. I represent a body image that wasn't accepted in high fashion before, and I'm very lucky to be supported by the designers, stylists, and editors that I am: ones that know this is fashion, this is art; it can never stay the same.
'It's 2015. But if you're not one of those people, don't take your anger out on me. Yes I have boobs, I have abs, I have a butt, I have thighs, but I'm not asking for special treatment. 
Defending herself: Model Gigi hit back at social media haters in an online rant about her body type following some negative posts - pictured walking the runway for Hilfiger on September 14

Defending herself: Model Gigi hit back at social media haters in an online rant about her body type following some negative posts - pictured walking the runway for Hilfiger on September 14

Wow thing: The 20-year-old girlfriend of Joe Jonas is often pictured looking incredible in her beach wear

Wow thing: The 20-year-old girlfriend of Joe Jonas is often pictured looking incredible in her beach wear
'I'm fitting into the sample sizes. Your mean comments don't make me want to change my body, they don't make me want to say no to the designers that ask me to be in their shows, and they definitely don't change the designers opinions of me.
'If they want me in their shows, I'm in it; if they don't, I'm not. That's just how it is and how it will be. If you don't like it, don't follow me, don't watch me, cause I'm not going anywhere.'
Closing her statement, she said: 'If I didn't have the body I do, I wouldn't have the career I do. I love that I can be sexy. I'm proud of it. 
'I've said it before... I hope everyone gets to a place in their life where they'd rather talk about the things that inspire them over the things that bring others down. At least be open if not part of the change, because it's undeniably happening. Happy PFW xx G.' 
Gigi and Bella Hadid flaunt figures in bikinis on NYFW runway
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
00:00
Play
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time0:00
Fullscreen
Closing her statement, she said: 'If I didn't have the body I do, I wouldn't have the career I do. I love that I can be sexy. I'm proud of it'
Closing her statement, she said: 'If I didn't have the body I do, I wouldn't have the career I do. I love that I can be sexy. I'm proud of it'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3253548/Gigi-Hadid-natural-beauty-new-campaign.html#ixzz3nAICHd1w
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook