Saturday 31 May 2014

Posh Britain's Got Talent violinist Lettice Rowbotham says 'don't judge me on my looks'

Posh Britain's Got Talent violinist Lettice Rowbotham says 'don't judge me on my looks' - then goes on TV dressed like this! 

Her skimpy dress showed she certainly knows how to turn heads.
But Lettice Rowbotham – dubbed the poshest contestant ever to appear on Britain’s Got Talent – insists she does not want to be judged on her looks.
Moments before performing in an outfit that showed off her legs and cleavage, she claimed she had tried to make herself less attractive so fans only pay attention to her music.
Scroll down for videos
All about the talent: Lettice Rowbotham - dubbed the poshest contestant ever to appear on Britain¿s Got Talent - insists she does not want to be judged on her looks - despite her skimpy outfits
All about the talent: Lettice Rowbotham - dubbed the poshest contestant ever to appear on Britain¿s Got Talent - insists she does not want to be judged on her looks - despite her skimpy outfits
Miss Rowbotham, 24, was sent through to the show’s finals on Thursday night.
    Although Simon Cowell said her performance was not her best, fans praised her bombshell looks on Twitter and voted for her in droves. 
    Speaking to the Daily Mail just before going on stage, she claimed she had toned down her appearance by leaving out her hair extensions and wearing minimal make-up. 
    You win some, you lose some... lthough Simon Cowell said her last performance was not her best, fans praised her bombshell looks on Twitter and voted for her in droves
    You win some, you lose some... lthough Simon Cowell said her last performance was not her best, fans praised her bombshell looks on Twitter and voted for her in droves
    ‘I want to look really natural,’ she said. ‘I want people to like me for who I am rather than for how glamorous I am. It is what is inside that counts. My looks aren’t important to me. 
    'I feel like people should like my music whether I’m covered in a big brown paper bag or am wearing a skimpy outfit.’
    She added: ‘I’m pleased people have been introduced to me while I’m a voluptuous, wholesome, curvy girl. 
    She gets the thumbs up: Lettice said: 'I feel like people should like my music whether I'm covered in a big brown paper bag or am wearing a skimpy outfit'

    She gets the thumbs up: Lettice said: 'I feel like people should like my music whether I'm covered in a big brown paper bag or am wearing a skimpy outfit'


    'I really believe you don’t have to be as skinny as a rake to feel good and feel sexy.’
    The Royal College of Music graduate has previously performed for Russian premier Vladimir Putin and Prince Charles.
    But she admitted she was embarrassed when modelling shots of her posing half-naked emerged online, saying she only agreed to them as a favour for a friend.
    It's a YES from them: The judges have been blown over by Lettice's charms

    It's a YES from them: The judges have been blown over by Lettice's charms





    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2644275/Posh-Britains-Got-Talent-violinist-Lettice-Rowbotham-says-dont-judge-looks-goes-TV-dressed-like-this.html#ixzz33INtQZJO
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook