Thursday 1 May 2014

Alexandra Burke shows off her beach body in colourful swimsuit on Maldives holiday

Totally tropical! Alexandra Burke shows off her beach body in colourful swimsuit on Maldives holiday

It was the last day of her holiday, and so Alexandra Burke marked the day by posting a swimsuit selfie.
The former X Factor winner wore a tropical print swimsuit with a zipped front that hugged her curves to perfection.
Alexandra posted a messaged with the Instagram pic that read: ‘One last dip then its home sweet home.
Colourful end to her holiday: Alexandra Burke shares a swimsuit selfie while in the Maldives

Colourful end to her holiday: Alexandra Burke shares a swimsuit selfie while in the Maldives

Alex has been enjoying some time in the sun in the Maldives, but it hasn’t all been sun, sea and sand as she has been preparing for her big West End debut.
She shared a photo of her reading the script for The Bodyguard musical, based on the movie of the same name starring Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner, while enjoying the beach.
Beverley Knight will play the lead role until the end of May, before Alexandra steps in as Rachel Marron, a vocal superstar who hires former Secret Service agent, Frank Farmer, to protect her from an unknown stalker. 
The production is being housed at the Adelphi Theatre in London's West End, and Alex will be starring opposite Tristan Gemmill (Casualty, London’s Burning) who continues his role as Frank Farmer.
Sun, sea and sand: Alexandra has been enjoying some time away before starting her run in the West End
Sun, sea and sand: Alexandra has been enjoying some time away before starting her run in the West End
Speaking about her debut in the West End, Alex told Kate Garraway: ‘I’m so excited. It’s a real honour to even be asked to play this role of Rachel Marron. I think for me it’s a new venture in my life, it’s a new step in my career, which I really wanted to see as a beautiful challenge.
‘I’m very very nervous and very scared but I’m so up for it. We just started rehearsals yesterday; I go straight to rehearsals after this. I’m just really looking forward to it.’
Disusing her preparation she continued: ‘I’ve done a lot of acting lessons in the past but I’ve never realised how much I loved it because I gave it up for so long and now I get the chance to be an actress, a singer and  a dancer all in one, so it’s great – all my three loves in one go.  
‘It’s a real blessing and I can’t wait to take on this new venture in my life. I can’t wait to do it; I’m really looking forward to it.’
Preparation: Alex is taking on the lead role in The Bodyguard musical
Preparation: Alex is taking on the lead role in The Bodyguard musical


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2617624/Alexandra-Burke-shows-beach-body-colourful-swimsuit-Maldives-holiday.html#ixzz30VinHCF7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook