Monday 3 August 2015

Photos of Melanie Varnavas who is now part of The Petite Model Management family


Petite Model Management 
Meet Melanie. She is of Greek Cypriot descent and is featured in the music video John's Song. Welcome to the Petite family 
smile emoticon

 
Really pleased to be accepted in here's my favourite shot taken by Evie.
As well as having my acting agent, I am very pleased to have been accepted into a new modeling agency that is for petite models only. I have previously done photographic/modeling work for Dixons catalogue and various other catalogue work, therefore it would be great to do more of it on the side, whilst focusing with my acting career. Attached is my favourite shot taken by petite model management photographer Evie. Petite model management is founded by Lauren Attwood.




Melanie's Website