Friday 11 September 2015

Dakota Johnson reveals she panics during auditions while posing topless for new magazine cover

'I have anxiety attacks': Dakota Johnson reveals she panics during auditions while posing topless for new magazine cover 

Fifty Shades of Grey star Dakota Johnson has stripped off again, this time to pose for a magazine.
The 25-year-old actress poses topless for fashion publication AnOther, crossing her arms to preserve her modesty. 
The actress is currently promoting her new film, Black Mass. She plays crime boss Whitey Bulger's girlfriend Lindsey Cyr opposite Johnny Depp.
Scroll down for video 
Naked ambition: Dakota Johnson on the cover of AnOther magazine 
Naked ambition: Dakota Johnson on the cover of AnOther magazine 
While Hollywood blood runs through her veins - her father is Don Johnson, her mother is Melanie Griffith and her grandmother is Hitchcock's muse Tippi Hedren - she admits she still struggles during auditions. 
'Sometimes I panic to the point where I don't know what I'm thinking or doing. I have a full anxiety attack,' she tells the publication. 
'I have them all the time anyway, but with auditioning it's bad. I'm so terrified of it. I have crippling self- doubt! But the things I'm the most afraid of, I run towards.'
Struggle: The actress reveals she has panic attacks during auditions 
Struggle: The actress reveals she has panic attacks during auditions 
She also opened up about working with Depp and revealed the pair bonded over their mutual friendship with Hunter S. Thompson.
'It was cool because we have a connection in having known Hunter Thompson. My dad was quite close with Hunter. 
'I spent a lot of time in Woody Creek as a kid and he was a magical person to me. He would come into the driveway at odd hours and rearrange rocks and things… He'd bring me odd gifts, like bird collars, or weird fishing gear. 
'Whenever I'd see him, he would bend down and take his hat off and I would pat his bald spot. I have no idea why! It was a thing we did…'
Dakota Johnson dazzles at the premiere of 'A Bigger Splash'
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
00:00
Play
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time1:08
Fullscreen
On the promo trail: Dakota stars in the upcoming crime film Black Mass 

On the promo trail: Dakota stars in the upcoming crime film Black Mass 

Read more:


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3231143/I-anxiety-attacks-Dakota-Johnson-reveals-panics-auditions-posing-topless-new-magazine-cover.html#ixzz3lSpWVCyw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook