Monday 11 January 2016

CBB star Kristina Rihanoff talks about her and Ben Cohen's shock pregnancy news as she says she is on a 'new path'

'It was a surprise': CBB star Kristina Rihanoff talks about her and Ben Cohen's shock pregnancy news as she says she is on a 'new path'

She sensationally revealed that she is three months pregnant with her boyfriend Ben Cohen's baby while in the Celebrity Big Brother house and Kristina Rihanoff says the news was a 'surprise.'
In an interview with Hello!, the former Strictly professional dancer says she is looking forward to embracing a new time in her life. 
She told the publication: 'It was a surprise but I am obviously delighted. My mother was with me over Christmas and when we found out she put her arms around me and she cried with joy.
Scroll down for video
Big shock: She sensationally revealed that she is three months pregnant with her boyfriend Ben Cohen's baby while in the Celebrity Big Brother house and Kristina Rihanoff says the news was a 'surprise'
Big shock: She sensationally revealed that she is three months pregnant with her boyfriend Ben Cohen's baby while in the Celebrity Big Brother house and Kristina Rihanoff says the news was a 'surprise'
'It is her lifelong dream for me to have a child and it was lovely to see her so happy.'
Adding: 'I think I am on a new path. Learning about myself, how to relax and how to enjoy a more simple and balanced life. I can’t say I’m not nervous. But I’m very excited about the future.'
The news comes as it was believed that Ben's ex wife Abby Cohen was not informed about the pregnancy news before Kristina's announcement. 
Big news: An emotional Kristina revealed she and Ben Cohen are expecting their first child together while in the Celebrity Big Brother house on Thursday night
Big news: An emotional Kristina revealed she and Ben Cohen are expecting their first child together while in the Celebrity Big Brother house on Thursday night
She said: 'It happened to be that I found that my boyfriend and I are going to have a little one' - the pair met on Strictly Come Dancing when they were partnered up in 2013
She said: 'It happened to be that I found that my boyfriend and I are going to have a little one' - the pair met on Strictly Come Dancing when they were partnered up in 2013
Speaking recently, Ben's estranged wife Abby said: 'My husband, who I was with for 23 years, unconditionally loved and was completely loyal to in every respect, has left me for a f***ing Russian dancer' pictured in 2014
Speaking recently, Ben's estranged wife Abby said: 'My husband, who I was with for 23 years, unconditionally loved and was completely loyal to in every respect, has left me for a f***ing Russian dancer' pictured in 2014
Abby and Ben are parents to two 11-year-old twins and Ben has always insisted his romance with Kristina started only after his split from his wife.
Kristina, who met Ben when they were partnered on the 2013 series of Strictly, also talked about her decision to quit the show. 
She said: 'It’s a bittersweet situation. I was on Strictly for eight years and I always loved the dancing side of it, but I feel relieved because I wasn’t happy towards the end. 
Celebrity Big Brother: Kristina Rihanoff breaks baby news
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
00:00
Play
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time1:42
Fullscreen
Need Text
Read the full interview with Kristina in this week's Hello! magazine, out now
Read the full interview with Kristina in this week's Hello! magazine, out now
'I’m also sad because I’m going to miss everyone. I will always be grateful for the fantastic opportunity that Strictly gave me to be part of such a brilliant show.'
Kristina also said: 'Strictly takes a toll on your life,' as she reveals that she almost quit the show last year and signed her contract two weeks later than the other dancers. 
'It’s very intense and it’s worth it if you feel like you are fulfilling yourself as an artist… those moments when you feel you have done great choreography to a great song and a good concept. But I feel some of that creativity was being taken out of my hands.'
However, she does remain positive about the show which made her a household name. 
'It is the most exciting thing I have ever done,' she said. 
She adds that she will miss the people she works with on the show. 
'We are a tight bunch. It’s not the glamour or the costumes I will miss, but those guys.'
Read the full interview with Kristina in this week's Hello! magazine, out now.  




Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3392943/CBB-star-Kristina-Rihanoff-talks-Ben-Cohen-s-shock-pregnancy-news.html#ixzz3wxJcQ9oM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook