Thursday 17 November 2016

Kaley Cuoco on how a nose job, boob job and fillers in her neck helped boost her confidence

'Best thing I ever did': Kaley Cuoco on how a nose job, boob job and fillers in her neck helped boost her confidence

Kaley Cuoco calls plastic surgery the 'best thing' she ever did.
The 31-year-old actress, a staple on the CBS hit The Big Bang Theory, opens up on why she feels going under the knife has its benefits, and her keys to staying in shape, in an interview with the December issue of Women’s Health.
'As much as you want to love your inner self … I’m sorry, you also want to look good,' said Cuoco, who's played Penny on the Chuck Lorre-created comedy the past ten years.
Scroll down for video 
On the record: Kaley Cuoco, 31, opens up on everything from her love life to why plastic surgery was a good thing for her in December's edition of Women's Health magazine
On the record: Kaley Cuoco, 31, opens up on everything from her love life to why plastic surgery was a good thing for her in December's edition of Women's Health magazine
Abs-olutely stunning: The blonde beauty reveals her secrets to healthy eating and keeping fit in the issue
Abs-olutely stunning: The blonde beauty reveals her secrets to healthy eating and keeping fit in the issue
 Pursuit of happiness: Kaley said of plastic surgery: 'I don’t think you should do it for a man or anyone else, but if it makes you feel confident, that’s amazing'
 Pursuit of happiness: Kaley said of plastic surgery: 'I don’t think you should do it for a man or anyone else, but if it makes you feel confident, that’s amazing'




Kaley Cuoco opens up to Women's Health on her love for yoga

Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00
Previous
Play
Skip
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time2:26
Fullscreen
Need Text
Cuoco went into detail about the series of procedures she's undergone, and how it paid dividends in boosting her self-esteem.
'Years ago, I had my nose done,' she said. 'And my boobs - best thing I ever did. Recently I had a filler in a line in my neck I’ve had since I was 12.'
Kaley continued, 'I don’t think you should do it for a man or anyone else, but if it makes you feel confident, that’s amazing.'
Pre-surgery: The actress pictured here in 2002 before getting a nose job
Pre-surgery: The actress pictured here in 2002 before getting a nose job
Beaming: The beauty was snapped at a LA event Sunday
Way back when: Kaley appeared at a TCA event to promote 8 Simple Rules in the summer of 2002
Transformation: Kaley (left, on Sunday in LA; right, in July of 2002, at age 16) said that getting breast implants was the 'best thing' she ever did
The former 8 Simple Rules star said that via trial and error, she found a fitness routine that best suits her: hot yoga.
'I tried spinning, I tried running, I tried yoga, I tried Pilates. I realized I don’t like running … I refuse to do it,' the actress said. 'I like spinning, so I try to mix that in.
'When I found hot yoga, I fell in love with it and was like, 'This is my thing.'
Total package: Kaley said that her figure comes as result of a healthy diet, hot yoga and more
Total package: Kaley said that her figure comes as result of a healthy diet, hot yoga and more
Spiritual workout: Kaley said that she gets in a good cry sometimes during hot yoga sessions
Spiritual workout: Kaley said that she gets in a good cry sometimes during hot yoga sessions
Fierce and funny: The TV star opens up about how she combats the effects of aging to Women's Health's December issue
Fierce and funny: The TV star opens up about how she combats the effects of aging to Women's Health's December issue
Kaley said that the moist, humid environment hot yoga provides also paves the way to an emotional release if need be.
'I’ve cried numerous times in yoga,' she said. 'The best part is I’m sweating so bad no one can tell.'
She said that while she can be sluggish to do it when she wakes up every morning, she feels 'like a million bucks' when she's done.


Kaley Cuoco puts on a busty display at The Big Bang Theory bash

Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00
Previous
Play
Skip
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time0:44
Fullscreen
Need Text
Kaley said that while keeping in shape 'used to be so easy,' she's made the proper adjustments taking aging into consideration: 'Bottom line is, you know, I’m not 21 anymore. Now, it’s part of my day - working out is part of my day, eating right is part of my day.'
Kaley, whose currently dating equestrian Karl Cook, said that while she does her best to focus on fitness via diet and exercise, she won't hesitate to let loose should a craving hit. She told the magazine,  'Tonight I’ll be going to In-N-Out (a West Coast-based fast-food chain) and doing one of their grilled cheeses, massive fries, and a shake. That’d be a cheat for me.'
In the comprehensive interview, Kaley also reveals the hidden benefits of horseback riding, how she recovered from a painful divorce and where she sees her career headed next. Women’s Health's December issue hits newsstands November 24.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3946588/Best-thing-did-Kaley-Cuoco-nose-job-boob-job-fillers-neck-helped-boost-confidence.html#ixzz4QIgilwoZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook