Monday 29 October 2012

Mena Suvari is the epitome of classic style in little black dress


American Beauty: Mena Suvari is the epitome of classic style in little black dress

    She was the American Beauty who crippled Kevin Spacey with lust and who captured the imagination of a generation, and Mena Suvari hasn't lost her touch. 
On Sunday night the beautiful 33-year-old looked effortlessly stunning to attend an event at the legendary House of Blues in West Hollywood. 
She kept it simple in a elegant structured black shift dress with an A line skirt, paired it chunky patent Louboutin heels and cute jewelled earrings. 
Such elegance: Mena looked incredible in this voluminous shift number
Such elegance: Mena looked incredible in this voluminous shift number
Such elegance: Mena looked incredible in this voluminous shift number 
Just gorgeous: Mena Suvari was stunning at the Hamilton Behind The Camera Awards presented by Los Angeles Confidential Magazine held at the House of Blues Sunset Strip on Sunday 
Just gorgeous: Mena Suvari was stunning at the Hamilton Behind The Camera Awards presented by Los Angeles Confidential Magazine held at the House of Blues Sunset Strip on Sunday
Her only slight misjudgement was layering bracelets on her dainty arms but given the rock 'n' roll setting, Mena pulled it off. 
The beauty, who was joined at the event by Scottish actor Ewan McGregor, recently admitted she's developing a more sophisticated look.
'I think I was all over the place,' she told People.
Dressed to impress: Actresses Lisa Bonet and Garcelle Beauvais went all out with their outfits for the occasion
Dressed to impress: Actresses Lisa Bonet and Garcelle Beauvais went all out with their outfits for the occasion
Dressed to impress: Actresses Lisa Bonet and Garcelle Beauvais went all out with their outfits for the occasion
She added: 'I love classic pieces, timeless pieces. I see myself thinking about my age … and now I just want to keep it classy.”
'I think inherently, I’ve always been the kind of person that loves anything that’s different,' she explained. 
She added: 'I feel like I’m on the endless hunt for an amazing, really chunky black knit cardigan,' she said. 
'I’m always in a store looking for it, and I can’t find it anywhere!'
Dapper: Ewan McGregor scrubbed up pretty well, too
Dapper: Ewan McGregor scrubbed up pretty well, too 




Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2224648/American-Beauty-Mena-Suvari-epitome-classic-style-little-black-dress.html#ixzz2AhFzIt94
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook