Thursday 22 August 2013

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 Live Launch

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 Live Launch: Louie Spence, Sophie Anderton and Lauren Harries enter the house... and move to a hideaway for first secret task

Louie Spence, Lauren Harries and Sophie Anderton were the first housemates to enter Celebrity Big Brother on Thursday night.
The extrovert Pineapple Dance Studios star was the first to walk through the famous doors, and warned his future co-contestants that he can be 'confrontational' when it comes to speaking his mind. 
Louie said: 'I'm probably going to break out in dance and do the splits all the time. 
Scroll down for video
Moment to shine: Louie Spence was first to enter the Celebrity Big Brother house on Thursday night
Moment to shine: Louie Spence was first to enter the Celebrity Big Brother house on Thursday night
First in: Louie told host Emma Willis that he would probably want to slap himself while in the house
First in: Louie told host Emma Willis that he would probably want to slap himself while in the house
'I'd probably slap myself though. I can be quite confrontational and can sometimes say some things that are slightly hurtful and I think, "Why did I say that?"'
 
Next up was Lauren Harries, a former child prodigy who underwent a sex change 15 years ago after shooting to fame on television as an antiques expert.
Explaining she was there to bring 'a bit of glamour' to the house, she said: 'When I was 22, I had a full sex change operation and I've been living as a woman physically for the last 15 years. They've been the best years of my life. 
Glamorous: Former child prodigy Lauren Harries was next in the house, telling Emma Willis she was like 'Margaret Thatcher but beautiful'
Glamorous: Former child prodigy Lauren Harries was next in the house, telling Emma Willis she was like 'Margaret Thatcher but beautiful'
Working it: Lauren strutted her stuff in a slinky black gown as she posed for photographs before entering the house
Working it: Lauren strutted her stuff in a slinky black gown as she posed for photographs before entering the house
'I'm bringing a bit of sex appeal into the house and a bit of glamour. I've put up with crap all my life and I'm not afraid to stick up for myself. Think Margaret Thatcher, but more beautiful.'
Speaking to Celebrity Big Brother host, she said: 'I'm taking 32 black dresses and sexy lingerie into the house. I'm single but I don't know if I'm ready to mingle. But if there's a hunk, then you never know. What you see is what you get with me.'
And Louie immediately seemed to be enthralled with his new housemate, exclaiming of their height difference: 'I look like I've just jumped off the Yellow Brick Road next to you. I should have worn my heels if I'd known.'
Wild child: Sophie Anderton said she hoped viewers would see 'Sophie the woman' rather than her former 'wild child' reputation
Wild child: Sophie Anderton said she hoped viewers would see 'Sophie the woman' rather than her former 'wild child' reputation
Scarlet woman: Sophie looked great in a feminine and flirty bright red minidress
Scarlet woman: Sophie looked great in a feminine and flirty bright red minidress
Scarlet woman: Sophie looked great in a feminine and flirty bright red minidress
Next into the famous house was model and former wild child, Sophie Anderton, who admitted she could end up suffering a 'complete meltdown' during her stint on the Channel 5 show. 
She said of her very public drugs battle: 'I'm going to have a meltdown and cry a lot and swear a lot.
'Six years ago I was on eight grams of coke a day, I was a shell of a person. There's no excuse. I'm very OCD and I can't stand BO. I hope people see Sophie the woman, rather than Sophie the wild child.'
Hostess with the mostess: Celebrity Big Brother presenter Emma Willis looked great in a monochrome striped skater skirt, which she teamed with a smart blazer and shirt
Hostess with the mostess: Celebrity Big Brother presenter Emma Willis looked great in a monochrome striped skater skirt, which she teamed with a smart blazer and shirt
Monochrome madness: Once again, Emma was overseeing the proceedings as she guided this year's housemates up the famous stairs
Monochrome madness: Once again, Emma was overseeing the proceedings as she guided this year's housemates up the famous stairs
The trio were then summoned into the Diary Room, where Big Brother promptly filled them in on the first challenge and secret mission. 
Big Brother said: 'Big Brother has chosen you three to be the founding members of a new secret cult. It's called the cult of celebrity. 
'You will have great power and influence over your housemates. Their fate is in your hands. You will live secretly together and they will have no knowledge of this.'
Special task: Sophie, Lauren and Louie were told they would be founding members of the 'cult of celebrity' and forced to live apart from the group
Special task: Sophie, Lauren and Louie were told they would be founding members of the 'cult of celebrity' and forced to live apart from the group
Plush: The trio settled into their lavish new surroundings in the 'temple of celebrity'
Plush: The trio settled into their lavish new surroundings in the 'temple of celebrity'
They've got the power! Louie seemed thrilled to have an all-seeing eye over the rest of the house
They've got the power! Louie seemed thrilled to have an all-seeing eye over the rest of the house
Cult members: Sophie and Lauren were told they would they, along with Louie, would be responsible for nominations
Cult members: Sophie and Lauren were told they would they, along with Louie, would be responsible for nominations
Cult members: Sophie and Lauren were told they would they, along with Louie, would be responsible for nominations 
Entering their plush new surroundings, Louie exclaimed: 'This is more like it!'
The trio promptly donned luxurious capes as they settled into their pristine new palace, while kicking back on white leather sofas. 
Big Brother said: 'Welcome to the cult of celebrity. For the next 24 hours, your presence inside the house will remain a secret. It will be your task to observe the other less-divine celebrities with an all-seeing eye. Observe them closely, as the power of nomination lies solely in your hands. 
'You are provided with detailed information on each and every celebrity as they enter the house.'
It's Janice and Les! Former Coronation Street stars Vicky Entwistle and Bruce Jones were cheered by the crowd as they entered the house
It's Janice and Les! Former Coronation Street stars Vicky Entwistle and Bruce Jones were cheered by the crowd as they entered the house
A long way from Weatherfield: The on-screen couple entered the house together, but will count as two separate housemates
A long way from Weatherfield: The on-screen couple entered the house together, but will count as two separate housemates
Former Coronation Street couple Bruce Jones and Vicky Entwistle - who famously played Les and Janice Battersby in the ITV1 soap - were next to enter the house, thinking they were first in. 
Vicky said: 'I wouldn't say I was looking forward to it. I'm scared. Everybody else will be a breeze, but being with him day in, day out is going to do my head in. What are we doing?'
Next up was one of the most controversial contestants to enter the house, American reality star and teen bride Courtney Stodden, who was booed as she chatted to Emma on stage. 
Strutting her stuff in a tiny plunging yellow minidress, she said: 'People have just become obsessed with me. 
Working it! Courtney Stodden wore a typically tiny outfit as she strutted her stuff into the famous house
Working it! Courtney Stodden wore a typically tiny outfit as she strutted her stuff into the famous house
Not so mellow yellow: The American teen bride wore an eye-wateringly short canary dress and six-inch platform heels as she entered the house to boos
Not so mellow yellow: The American teen bride wore an eye-wateringly short canary dress and six-inch platform heels as she entered the house to boos
Not so mellow yellow: The American teen bride wore an eye-wateringly short canary dress and six-inch platform heels as she entered the house to boos
Pouting up a storm: Courtney told Emma she was pleased to have raised a few eyebrows in Hollywood
Pouting up a storm: Courtney told Emma she was pleased to have raised a few eyebrows in Hollywood
New pals: Courtney seemed to be in good spirits as she chatted to Vicky and Bruce upon entering the house
New pals: Courtney seemed to be in good spirits as she chatted to Vicky and Bruce upon entering the house
'I am most known for my controversial union to my husband. I was 16 when I married him and he was 50 years old. It got a lot of media attention. It's hard to raise eyebrows in Hollywood, but we really did.
'I enjoy paparazzi, I enjoy attention. People are obsessed with me for just being me. I think I'll be a fun housemate, I'm sweet, kind and happy. I don't think I'm confrontational but we'll see.  
'I guess my style is a little provocative and I'm not afraid to show off my body. The British accent is very beautiful, I wanna talk like you guys. People will either love me or hate me.'
Top turn-out! Hundreds of fans turned out to watch the celebrities enter the house
Top turn-out! Hundreds of fans turned out to watch the celebrities enter the house
Asked by Emma how she would put up with male attention in the house, she said: 'I don't know. Maybe Big Brother will help me.'
But the star's appearance evidently wasn't that important, as she was told by Vicky as soon as she set foot in the house that she had lipstick smeared on her teeth. 
Abz Love, of boyband 5ive, was next into the house, joking that he was taking part because he needed money and a place to stay. 
He said: 'I'm your local friendly neighbourhood superhero. I was in quite a dysfunctional band, Simon Cowell was our A&R guy and now the guys like God. I'm a little bit sad the band ended the way it did. I spent a lot of money for sex, drugs and rock and roll. I swapped the bright lights for a quieter life. 
Working the crowd: Abz Love from boyband 5ive said he was entering the show after spending all his money on sex, drugs and rock and roll
Working the crowd: Abz Love from boyband 5ive said he was entering the show after spending all his money on sex, drugs and rock and roll
Sex, drugs and rock and roll: Abz certainly seemed to be one of the more popular members of the house
Sex, drugs and rock and roll: Abz certainly seemed to be one of the more popular members of the house
'I'm happy to sit and talk but if someone starts annoying me I'll slide my hat across my face. I have been known to lose it when people annoy me. But Big Brother should be a breeze.
'I need the money, I'm still a bit broke. I'm staying at my Auntie Wendy's with three dogs, so I needed somewhere to stay to be honest.'
And while Courtney admitted she was sad that Abz got cheered by the crowd when she was booed, he reassured her that they were just 'playing'.
Next up was Irish reality star and Botox entrepreneur Danielle Marr, who claimed she was planning to be the 'alpha female' of the house. 
Botox queen: Cosmetic surgery entrepreneur Danielle Marr said she wanted to be the 'alpha female' in the house
Botox queen: Cosmetic surgery entrepreneur Danielle Marr said she wanted to be the 'alpha female' in the house
Fairytale princess: Danielle commanded attention as she waltzed down the red carpet in a pretty pink gown
Fairytale princess: Danielle commanded attention as she waltzed down the red carpet in a pretty pink gown
he said: 'I'm very wholesome so I haven't had many boyfriends. I've been seen with the odd rugby player, but they're just like a handbag or something. 
'I am an alpha female and I'm very able to stick up for myself. I'm a good friend but not a very good enemy. I just hope the other housemates haven't had a lobotomy.'
While Sophie, Lauren and Louie commented on how much they liked their fellow housemates so far, Courtney chatted to the rest of the gang about her revealing choice of outfit. 
Abz told her: 'You should have just worn a tracksuit, you didn't need to wear that.'
Saved By The Bell: Dustin Diamond, aka Screech, admitted he had no idea what to expect from the show
Saved By The Bell: Dustin Diamond, aka Screech, admitted he had no idea what to expect from the show
The great unknown: Dustin seemed excited to be trying out a new experience by appearing on the show
The great unknown: Dustin seemed excited to be trying out a new experience by appearing on the show
Admitting her skyscraper heels were six inches high, Courtney said: 'I know, I couldn't walk up that ramp outside'.
To which Louie remarked from inside the secret temple: 'She's a munchkin without those shoes!'
American actor Dustin Diamond, famed for playing Screech in Saved By The Bell, was next, saying: 'I think the Big Brother house is like going into camp. I don't feel ready at all. British culture is going to take a lot of getting used to. I hope people find my loveable. I hope I look nice, I tried my best.'
Back in the house, conversation was still on Courtney's shoes, with Vicky hilariously trying on the blonde's skyscraper heels, saying: 'They're a weapon!'
Little Miss Popular: Charlotte Crosby from Geordie Shore got by far the biggest cheers of the night as she entered the Celebrity Big Brother house
Little Miss Popular: Charlotte Crosby from Geordie Shore got by far the biggest cheers of the night as she entered the Celebrity Big Brother house
Nervous: Charlotte told Emma that in spite of her confident attitude, she was absolutely terrified about entering the house
Nervous: Charlotte told Emma that in spite of her confident attitude, she was absolutely terrified about entering the house
Nervous: Charlotte told Emma that in spite of her confident attitude, she was absolutely terrified about entering the house 
Entering the house to by far the biggest applause of the night was Geordie Shore's Charlotte Crosby, who was screaming: 'I'm so scared, I feel like I'm going to p**s myself.'
Speaking in her VT, she said: 'I have sex, I p**s myself, I s**t myself. You name it, I've probably done it. It's a crazy lifestyle to lead. It's better than getting called a s**g. 
'My most famous moment was when Gary and I were going to have sex in Ricci's nan's bed and I farted and found it so funny, I weed all over him. 
Working the crowd: Charlotte said entering the famous house felt like 'Christmas'
Working the crowd: Charlotte said entering the famous house felt like 'Christmas'
Oh my god! Charlotte was overwhelmed when she entered the house, and hugged Vicky straight away
Oh my god! Charlotte was overwhelmed when she entered the house, and hugged Vicky straight away
'I'm a very open person and I don't know how people will deal with that in the house. I'm just excited and want it to start, it feels like Christmas.'
But those hoping to see more of Charlotte's antics in the Big Brother house will be disappointed, with her telling Emma she had a boyfriend back at home. 
While Charlotte hyper-actively bounded about the house, Sophie commented from the secret hideaway: 'They're not going to have any idea who she is.'
And while the crowd continued to chant Charlotte's name, TOWIE star Mario Falcone wasn't so fortunate with his reception, going into the house to a chorus of boos. 
Dapper dude: TOWIE's Mario Falcone was booed by the crowd as he entered the house, but insisted he was a 'mummy's boy' at heart
Dapper dude: TOWIE's Mario Falcone was booed by the crowd as he entered the house, but insisted he was a 'mummy's boy' at heart
Speaking about his lothario reputation, he said: 'I am most famous for being a bad boy in The Only Way Is Essex. I am 100% single. Girls don't like guys who are really nice all the time. I think it makes them cringe, say "You're beautiful, but your hair looks a mess".
'I'd be open for romance in the house but I wouldn't go looking for it. My dream girl would be either Megan Fox or Mila Kunis.'
He later added to Emma: 'I'm not a ladies' man, I'm a mummy's boy.'
Speaking to Courtney about his negative reception, he said: 'I got booed, but I get booed when I go out shopping, so you know...'
Loose Woman: Carol McGiffin seemed to be rather overexcited as she entered the famous house
Loose Woman: Carol McGiffin seemed to be rather overexcited as she entered the famous house
Work it, girl: The Loose Women star was in particularly high spirits as she entered the house
Work it, girl: The Loose Women star was in particularly high spirits as she entered the house
Next in was Loose Women star Carol McGiffin, following in the footsteps of co-stars Denise Welch and Coleen Nolan. 
She said: 'It's inevitable that you're going to go crackers. Have I learned anything from Denise and Coleen on here? Yeah not to do it. 
'Will I be able to outsmart Big Brother? No way. What am I supposed to say? That I'm really looking forward to meeting a load of t**ts?. Will I win it? No way.'
The final housemate to enter the Celebrity Big Brother house was football manager, Ron Atkinson, who insisted he is 'just a big teddy bear'.
Big Ron in the house! Football manager Ron Atkinson received big cheers as he walked up the stairs
Big Ron in the house! Football manager Ron Atkinson received big cheers as he walked up the stairs
In he goes: Ron explained that he was easily irritated by 'stupid' people
In he goes: Ron explained that he was easily irritated by 'stupid' people
He said: 'I've managed many of the best clubs in the country. I like the nice things in life, make no mistake about that. I like nice clothes, nice cars. 
'One thing that irritates me about all walks of life is stupidness (sic). To live with, I think people will find me lovely. I'm very domesticated, I do all the washing up and all the cooking... and if you believe that you'll believe anything. I'm just a big teddy bear.'
And the sports manager immediately struck up a bond with Mario, with the pair bonding over their shared love of Marbella. 
It was then that Big Brother interrupted, and gathered the housemates on the sofa. 
Unlikely friends: Mario and Ron seemed to strike up a bond over their mutual love of the holiday destination, Marbella
Unlikely friends: Mario and Ron seemed to strike up a bond over their mutual love of the holiday destination, Marbella
Settling in: Big Brother told the housemates to decided who were the most famous members of the group
Settling in: Big Brother told the housemates to decided who were the most famous members of the group
Well that backfired: After the group picked Bruce and Vicky, it emerged they would have to sleep outside in a double bed
Well that backfired: After the group picked Bruce and Vicky, it emerged they would have to sleep outside in a double bed
Big Brother said: 'Housemates, Big Brother has a big decision for you all to make. Big Brother wants you all to decided who are the two most famous housemates.'
With Bruce as the spokesperson, the housemates thrashed out their decision, eventually choosing Bruce and Vicky, aka Les and Janice, much to Charlotte's upset.
Big Brother said: 'As the most famous, you should not be sharing with the other housemates. You deserve your own spacious room with a beautiful view.'
The garden door then opened to reveal a huge double bed, where the pair would be required to sleep - in the great outdoors. 
Louie, Lauren and Sophie will have 24 hours to decide who they want to put up for the public vote, and will re-enter their house from the secret cult HQ to meet their co-contestants for the first time. 

COURTNEY STODDEN

Courtney Stodden
Occupation: Model and wife
Age: 18
Famous for: Marrying actor Doug Hutchison when he was 51 and she was 16
Most likely to: Go naked for the cameras. Talk about her sexlife.

CAROL McGIFFIN

Carol McGiffin
Occupation: TV & radio presenter
Age: 53
Famous for: Being a panellist on Loose Women, her failed marriage to Chris Evans
Most likely to: Get drunk and rant at her housemates

RON ATKINSON

Ron Atkinson
Occupation: Retired football manager and player
Age: 74
Famous for: Being one of Britain's best known football pundits
Most likely to: Get tired of his younger housemates. Say something controversial

ABZ LOVE

Abz Love
Occupation: Singer
Age: 34
Famous for: Being a member of '90s boy band 5ive
Most likely to: Entertain the housemates with a song or rap. Do the gardening

BRUCE JONES

Bruce Jones
Occupation: Actor
Age: 60
Famous for: Playing layabout Les Battersby in Coronation Street. Now working as a mechanic in North Wales
Most likely to: Be anxious in the house

VICKY ENTWISTLE

Vicky Entwistle.
Occupation: Actress
Age: 44
Famous for: Playing Janice Battersby in Coronation Street. Recently starred in Les Miserables in the West End
Most likely to: Get sick of comparing her to Janice 

LOUIE SPENCE

Louie Spence
Occupation: Performer and reality star
Age: 44
Famous for: Starring in Pineapple Dance Studios and doing the splits
Most likely to: Do the splits, streak through the garden

MARIO FALCONE

Mario Falcone
Occupation: Reality TV star and tailor
Age: 25
Famous for: Cheating on Lucy Mecklenburgh
Most likely to: Boast about his colourful sexual history. Spend longest looking in the mirror

SOPHIE ANDERTON

Sophie Anderton
Occupation: Model
Age: 36
Famous for: Her past drug addiction, which she has now conquered.
Most likely to: Show off her bikini body, get into an argument

DUSTIN DIAMOND

Dustin Diamond
Occupation: Actor
Age: 36
Famous for: Playing geeky Screech in Saved By The Bell
Most likely to: Be the joker of the house

DANIELLE MARR

Danielle Marr
Occupation: Celebrity Botox doctor 
Age: Unknown
Famous for: Starring on reality show Dublin Wives
Most likely to: Ask Big Brother for a syringe to treat her housemates. Tell a housemate they could do with some wrinkles zapped

LAUREN HARRIES

 Lauren Harries
Occupation: TV personality
Age: 35
Famous for: Openly speaking about her sex change operation 12 years ago after being born a boy and life as a child prodigy
Most likely to: Upset more traditional housemates with his alternative lifestyle of being a Buddhist and vegetarian

CHARLOTTE CROSBY

Charlotte Crosby
Occupation: Reality TV star
Age: 22
Famous for: Being drunk and arguing on Geordie Shore
Most likely to: Get into a drunken row with a housemate



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2400374/Celebrity-Big-Brother-2013-Live-Launch-Louie-Spence-Lauren-Harries-enter-house.html#ixzz2ckAB4zUU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook