Saturday 24 August 2013

Rita Ora bares her cleavage in low-cut blazer for city stroll

Did you forget your top? Rita Ora bares her cleavage in low-cut blazer for city stroll 

Rita Ora tends to defy convention with her wardrobe whenever she steps out. 
The Hot Right Now singer most likely caused a few whiplashes as she took to the streets in New York on Friday while baring her cleavage in a scandalously low-cut outfit.
The 22-year-old's very revealing ensemble consisted of thigh-skimming pearly shorts and a matching blazer with black lapels that was open down to her belly button.
Daring decolletage: Rita Ora was a traffic stopper as she bared her cleavage in a plunging blazer while out in New York on Friday
Daring decolletage: Rita Ora was a traffic stopper as she bared her cleavage in a plunging blazer while out in New York on Friday
Rita wore no brassiere and had no qualms hanging loose as she strutted down the pavement in pointy white high heels.
The daring fashionista clutched a black handbag and artsy shades while her brassy blonde hair boasted a trendy, messy style.
Like her contemporary Rihanna, Rita continues to make waves with her cutting edge music and her fashion sense.
Look, no bra: The 22-year-old R.I.P. singer had no qualms stepping out without a bra or a top for that matter
Look, no bra: The 22-year-old R.I.P. singer had no qualms stepping out without a bra or a top for that matter
Double takes: Rita tends to cause stares with her revealing fashion sense whenever she goes out
Double takes: Rita tends to cause stares with her revealing fashion sense whenever she goes out
Shady lady: The blonde beauty carried a black designer handbag and sported some artsy sunglasses
Shady lady: The blonde beauty carried a black designer handbag and sported some artsy sunglasses
The Albanian-born British beauty prefers to wear nothing at all when she's home.
As Rita told MTV UK: 'I love listening to music, taking my clothes off in the house - I hate wearing clothes in the house - and dancing around! That’s what cheers me up.'
The singer also enjoyed a recent visit to her native Kosovo where she worked on her new music video.
Polished: Even her nails were uniquely styled in cool blue nail polish as she strutted down the sidewalk in her white pumps
Polished: Even her nails were uniquely styled in cool blue nail polish as she strutted down the sidewalk in her white pumps
Polished: Even her nails were uniquely styled in cool blue nail polish as she strutted down the sidewalk in her white pumps 
Naked is no problem: The Albanian-born British star said that at home she prefers to wear no clothes at all
Naked is no problem: The Albanian-born British star said that at home she prefers to wear no clothes at all
'Going back to Kosovo was so exciting for me as I was born there and I haven’t been back since,' Rita said. 'To record my music video there was such a big moment for my country, let alone me. 
'The reception I got when I landed was something I’ve never felt, I literally felt like Princess Diana. 
'It was probably one of the most surreal moments of my life. I felt like I was almost hope for them and that I had so much work to do because nobody has ever done a music video in Kosovo before and it was so important for me to show the world where I was from.'
'What inspires me to write songs is definitely other musicians,' the RIP singer added. 'What I grew up loving, like Queen, Freddie Mercury, Blondie, Sting, Beyonce – all the classics.
'How they were so confident in themselves. I love to people watch so I sometimes sit and watch people walk down the street or couples in a coffee shop. Being a bit of a stalker!'
Sheer magic: Rita showed off a skimpy crop top and shorts set underneath a see-though yellow frock in this picture she tweeted on Friday
Sheer magic: Rita showed off a skimpy crop top and shorts set underneath a see-though yellow frock in this picture she tweeted on Friday


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2401261/Rita-Ora-bares-cleavage-low-cut-blazer-city-stroll.html#ixzz2csGA3uv6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook