Sunday 1 March 2015

Daily Mirror - Ariana Grande thinks she's Buffy the Vampire Slayer plus Buffy's reaction to the disturbing news in gifs

Ariana Grande thinks she's Buffy the Vampire Slayer plus Buffy's reaction to the disturbing news in gifs

The teeny tiny singer said she can tell if a demon is near and talks about how she fearlessly flew over a Hellmouth. As you do.

GettyAriana Grande performs as Elsa Hosk walks the runway
Ariana's not a fan of angels either, apparently
Ariana Grande is a woman of many talents and it appears demon hunting is one of them.
There's not really any other way of putting it, but the pint-sized pop princess says that she can smell demons and a whole host of other weird stuff that would put Buffy the Vampire Slayer to shame.
In an interview from 2013, little Ari makes some - er - bold claims about her relationship with the supernatural.
"We were in Kansas City a few weeks ago and went to this haunted castle and we were so excited," she told Complex magazine.
wenn/rex featuresBuffy Vampire Slayer
Buffy Vampire Slayer
 
"The next night we wanted to go to Stull Cementary, which is known as one of the seven gates to hell on Earth."
Is it really Ariana? We must have missed that in the brochures.
"The Pope won't fly over it," she continues.
Uh huh. On his many trips to Texas, we guess.
"I felt this sick, overwhelming feeling of negativity over the whole car and we smelled sulphur, which is the sign of a demon, and there was a fly in the car randomly, which is another sign of a demon."
Cyrus
Has anyone alerted the authorities? This is serious.
But don't worry - while Buffy would grab her weapons and kick some serious demon behind, Ariana is a much more of a lover than a fighter.
"I rolled down the window before we left and said, 'We apologise. We didn't mean to disrupt your peace.'"
Unlike previous demon hunters, Ariana was smart enough to take a picture of the demons.
"Then I took a picture and there are three super distinct faces in the picture - they're faces of textbook demons."
Textbook. Demons.
Cyrus 
Unfortunately Ariana deleted the photographic proof of the "textbook demons" but that's when the situation gets even weirder.
"I deleted it. The next day I tried to send the picture to my manager and it said, 'This file can't be sent, it's 666 megabytes.'
"I'm not kidding. I used to have a folder called 'Demons' that had pictures with all the screencaps in it, but then weird things started happening to me so I deleted it."
Ariana then went on to describe an incident she had in bed where she heard "whispers", saw  "really disturbing images" due to some "massive black matter" in her room.
GettyAriana Grande performs as Elsa Hosk walks the runway
Ariana Grande performs as Elsa Hosk walks the runway
 
"It was like a cloud of something black right next to me. I started crying. I was on the phone like, 'What do I do, what do I do?' and they said, 'Tell it to eff off'."
Naturally Justin Bieber's selfie-friend refused.
"I'm not going to do that. It's going to upset it, so I'm just going to chill and not feed into it because all it wants is fear. It feeds on fear. I watched it move to the front of my bed and then I fell asleep on the phone. I woke up and it was gone."
Buffy would not approve.
Cyrus