Wednesday 3 October 2012

Cameron Diaz in new sultry men's magazine shoot


'I feel better at 40 than I did at 25': Cameron Diaz defies her age as she shows off cleavage in new sultry men's magazine shoot

Any woman dreading the arrival of her 40th birthday can take heart from Cameron Diaz. The actress passed the milestone in August and says she feels better than she did in her mid-20s.
‘For the first time in my life I’m content,’ she told Esquire magazine.
‘I’m so excited. Getting older is the best part of life. Like, I know more than I’ve ever known.
Sultry: According to Cameron Diaz, 40 is the new 25, as she told Esquire magazine she is more comfortable in her own skin now than 15 years ago
Sultry: According to Cameron Diaz, 40 is the new 25, as she told Esquire magazine she is more comfortable in her own skin now than 15 years ago
Cameron Diaz in 1998
Actress Cameron Diaz arrives at the 2012 Vanity Fair Oscar Party in California
Then and now: Cameron Diaz was 25 when she filmed There's Something About Mary, left, and says she is more comfortable in her skin now aged 40, right
‘I have gratitude. I know myself better. I feel more capable than ever. And as far as the physicality of it, I feel better at 40 than I did at 25.’
She demonstrated her confidence in her looks by posing revealingly for the magazine.

    Despite her age, Miss Diaz said she could still one day have children.
    ‘There’s still a possibility of that, I ain't that old,’ she said. ‘Believe it or not, I’m feeling very... capable.’
    All natural: Cameron shows off her spectacular body which she denies is down to Botox and plastic surgery, crediting regular Pilates classes for her figure
    All natural: Cameron shows off her spectacular body which she denies is down to Botox and plastic surgery, thanking regular Pilates classes for her figure
    The actress has dated a string of famous men, including Justin Timberlake, and split from baseball star Alex Rodriguez last year.
    Cover girl: Cameron in the November issue of Esquire
    Cover girl: Cameron in the November issue of Esquire
    Asked why she has never married, she said: ‘I’m smart! No, it’s hard to say. It just wasn’t the thing I was drawn to.
    ‘I certainly didn’t want it in my 20s. Or my 30s. So we’ll see.'
    ‘I’d always wanted to get hitched in Vegas at least three times. 
    'It’s funny because as my girlfriends get older, I see how their relationships have evolved, and you know, the people you’re drawn to changes.
    ‘I’m not attracted to the same people that I was drawn to in my 20s.’
    Miss Diaz keeps her figure toned with regular Pilates sessions and has always denied rumours she uses Botox anti-wrinkle injections, despite her smooth complexion.
    She said: ‘There’s no such thing as anti-ageing. You can’t go back in time.
    ‘So for me, it’s about living in this moment, the best that I can.
    ‘Contentment is about coming to terms with life as it is.’
    Miss Diaz began as a fashion model before rising to fame in a series of comedies in the 1990s, including There’s Something About Mary.
    This year she starred in the romantic comedy What to Expect When You’re Expecting.
    The Full interview appears in the November issue of Esquire, on sale Thursday 4 October. Also available as a digital edition.


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2211972/I-feel-better-40-I-did-25-says-Cameron-poses-mens-magazine.html#ixzz28ClEHfsV
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook