Tuesday 29 January 2013

Ashley Roberts on This Morning video interview reveals she's staying in London for now


'They were just having fun': Ashley Roberts plays down Dec’s crush on her as she reveals she’s staying in London for now


I’m A Celeb presenter Declan Donnelly made no secret of the fact he had a crush on the pretty Pussycat Doll during her stint in the jungle. 
But up until now Ashley Roberts never acknowledged that this may be the case.
Speaking on This Morning on Tuesday the Dancing On Ice judge finally admitted she could see ‘where people were coming from’ on the subject of his affection. 

Scroll down for video

Opening up: Ashley Roberts appeared on This Morning on Tuesday
Opening up: Ashley Roberts appeared on This Morning on Tuesday
Talking to Phil and Holly about romance post jungle, she said: ‘I haven't talked to Dec since the jungle - but now I've been watching the series though I guess I do realise where people were coming from because I was like 'what is everyone talking about'?... and they did do some funny cheeky stuff. 
‘But I think they were just having fun.’
Dressed in an unusually masculine but very trendy outfit the singer sat smiling on the sofa with a white buttoned up shirt and a silver patterned jacket.
In keeping with her androgynous look, she wore a pair of jeans and lace-up grey heels.
Laughing it off: Ashley played down the rumours about I'm A Celeb host Dec having a crush on her
Laughing it off: Ashley played down the rumours about I'm A Celeb host Dec having a crush on her
Her blonde hair was styled off her face in stylish up do and her natural beauty was accentuated by dark eye make-up and a slick of lip-gloss. 
The star who has recently relocated to the UK, spoke about living in London: ‘There's not the LA weather but everything else is so amazing, there's such an energy here that I don't find in LA... and I really enjoy that.’
She added:  ‘I was going back and forth, but I think I'm going to stay...’
Different look: The singer opted for a more androgynous look than usual which really suited her
Different look: The singer opted for a more androgynous look than usual which really suited her
Opening up about getting her job as judge shortly after leaving the jungle, she told the hosts: ‘When I was over here doing promo [after I'm a Celebrity] they [at DOI] were like 'can you meet to do a chemistry test with Robin and Karen, so I did, and they called me a couple of days after saying 'we'd really like you to be a part of this' and I said 'yes!’
While she’s clearly loving her new role on the skating show, it’s taken her a bit of time to adjust to fellow judge Jason Gardiner.
She said: ‘He has no filter - not one at all! But that's Jason and that's his opinion, so...’
Loving life: The Dancing On Ice star revealed that she will be staying in London for the time being
Loving life: The Dancing On Ice star revealed that she will be staying in London for the time being
Loving life: The Dancing On Ice star revealed that she will be staying in London for the time being 
When asked what it’s like sitting between two judges who apparently hate each other referring to Karen Barber and Jason, she replied: ‘They differently have different opinions! 
‘Or different ways of communicating their opinion... sometimes I feel there's a lot of tension either side. 
‘And Karen did threw out a little hand gesture the other night, and I was like 'uh oh!'... here we go!’
No filter: Ashley revealed that she sometimes can't believe the things which her fellow judge Jason Gardiner says
No filter: Ashley revealed that she sometimes can't believe the things which her fellow judge Jason Gardiner says
The judge also gave her opinion on a couple of the contestants taking part on this series of the show.
She said: ‘There are some solid people. Samia really stepped up on Sunday and Gareth is really strong on the ice.
‘Beth is really strong... but as far as performance, I would like to see them crack open a little bit more - not physically, but performance-wise - its still early on... so you just don't know who will step up.’
And it seems the dancer is concentrating on her career over romance right now.
When Phillip asked, ‘Any skaters take your eye?’ A smiling Ashley replied ‘No, I've been professional.’

 VIDEO  Ashley Roberts plays down Dec’s crush on her 

Watch the whole interview here



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2270159/Ashley-Roberts-plays-Decs-crush-reveals-shes-staying-London-now.html#ixzz2JOibF2w9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook