Monday 28 January 2013

Victoria Beckham poses up a storm in high-fashion shoot


'I'm a control freak... I want to micro-manage everything': Victoria Beckham opens up on 'trust' as she poses up a storm in high-fashion shoot


They say you don’t get ahead in life just by being nice.
And it seems Victoria Beckham has not become a successful singer and businesswoman for nothing.
The former Spice Girl has admitted she is a ‘control freak’ who finds it hard to trust others...and fears her co-stars and even her husband are more popular than she is.
'Control freak': Victoria Beckham admitted she finds it hard to delegate responsibility in day-to-day life
'Control freak': Victoria Beckham admitted she finds it hard to delegate responsibility in day-to-day life
The 38-year-old revealed she finds it hard to delegate responsibility while running her own fashion line.
She said: ‘You’ve got to trust people. And because I am a control freak, sometimes that’s difficult for me, because I want to micro-manage absolutely everything.
    ‘I can’t hand over. But I’m trying to do that more. It’s hard because I have such a specific vision.’ 
    Mrs Beckham and her husband David, 37, recently moved their four children back to the UK after he left US football team LA Galaxy last year.
    At the premiere of Spice Girls musical Viva Forever! last month, she reportedly sat apart from her former band mates and left the afterparty early.
    Green with envy: Victoria also opened up on her insecurities regarding her husband, David, and son Mark
    Green with envy: Victoria also opened up on her insecurities regarding her husband, David, and son Mark
    The band’s reunion at the Olympics closing ceremony last year was also dogged by rumours she was aloof and reluctant to take part.
    But it seems any distance between her and her colleagues was caused by her innate humility rather a sense of superiority.
    She told Elle magazine: ‘When I was on stage with the Spice Girls, I thought people were there to see the other four and not me.
    ‘And when I go out with David and people take pictures I think, “They’re here to take David’s picture.”’ 
    Mrs Beckham added she hopes to pass her work ethic on to her children Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, 10, Cruz, seven, and Harper, one.
    See Victoria Beckham¿s full photo shoot and read the interview in the March issue of ELLE UK, on sale January 30
    See Victoria Beckham¿s full photo shoot and read the interview in the March issue of ELLE UK, on sale January 30
    She said: ‘I don’t have to work, I need to work. But I have a good work ethic. David has an incredible work ethic.
    ‘I want my kids to have a good work ethic. I believe you can achieve anything if you work hard enough to get it.’ 
    Yesterday, her spokesman explained her lateness by saying she needed to feed her one-year-old daughter Harper before setting out to the premier.
    Last year, Mrs Beckham admitted juggling her fashion business with motherhood had left her exhausted.
    She said: ‘I’m not going to lie about it, I’m tired. I’m really tired but I’m also very happy with my life.
    ‘I’m basically just like any woman who’s working and has lots of children - it’s tough.
    ‘I’m not getting much sleep at all. Harper’s not sleeping that great, and I’ve been taking Skype business calls throughout the night too because of the collections.’ 
    See Victoria Beckham's full photo shoot and read the interview in the March issue of ELLE UK, on sale January 30












    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2269290/Victoria-Beckham-opens-trust-poses-storm-high-fashion-shoot.html#ixzz2JE0D6CEi
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook