Saturday 26 January 2013

Miley Cyrus chats about putting her fiance first as she strikes racy pose in just a blazer


'I feel most confident in my relationship': Miley Cyrus chats about putting her fiance first as she strikes racy pose in just a blazer


She is about to make a comeback to music with a new album.
But Miley Cyrus has revealed that what is far more important to her is her relationship.
The actress and singer is engaged to Liam Hemsworth and in a new interview says she values their romance about all else.
Ooh la la: Miley Cyrus strikes a sultry cover pose as she displays her cleavage in a blazer with nothing underneath for the new issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine
Ooh la la: Miley Cyrus strikes a sultry cover pose as she displays her cleavage in a blazer with nothing underneath for the new issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine
‘Number one is my relationship with Liam,’ the 20 year-old tells the new issue of Cosmopolitan
‘That's what I feel the most confident in because you never know; there's so much hype behind my new record, but it could come out and, worst-case scenario, everyone f***ing hates it.’
Miley also admits that she still can’t believe Liam is her husband-to-be, as she often finds herself struck by how good-looking he is.
‘I'll literally look at him and be like "You are hot, dear god!"’ she said. ‘The other day, I turned on the pool heater and it was steaming, and he walked outside and took off his clothes and jumped in the pool.
New music: Miley is having a musical comeback and is getting ready to release her new album
New music: Miley is having a musical comeback and is getting ready to release her new album
‘I was like, "I'm gonna faint – the hottest guy of my life is in a steaming pool. This looks like a Playgirl shoot." So I took a photo and made it the background on my phone. My best friend grabbed my phone and was like, "Who's that? He is so hot!" That's my hubby!’
Her use of the word ‘hubby’ to describe Liam will no doubt set tongues wagging as to whether or not the couple have already tied the knot in secret.
Miley also opened up about growing up as a Disney star – and how she always tried to remain herself, even if that meant shedding her squeaky clean image at an early age.
Fiance first: The star told the publication that her relationship with Liam Hemsworth comes above anything else
Fiance first: The star told the publication that her relationship with Liam Hemsworth comes above anything else
She admitted: ‘Some of the worst things that have happened in my career, like things getting leaked, have actually been what's best for me, because people knew when I was on that show that I was really growing up.
‘I never faked anything. I never played the Disney game of smiling and being a princess and then suddenly having a hard time, saying, "That isn't who I really am."’
Miley’s new album sees her collaborating with a surprising array of artists, including Mary J Blige.
And the star focuses so much on her individuality that she feels there is ‘room for everybody’ in the music industry.

‘Katy Perry's been my friend for f***ing five years, and I'm not ever gonna let our work get between that relationship,’ she said.
‘If Katy sticks with being Katy, and Ke$ha is Ke$ha, and Rihanna is Rihanna, and I'm me, there's room for everybody. The problem is when people look at Gaga and say, "Oh, that works; I'm going to be like that."’
She added of her latest musical venture: ‘It's almost like being a new artist and trying to make a first impression. I think the best thing I could have done was take those two years off to really live, because now people don't think of me as who I was on the TV show.’
The March issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine hits newsstands on February 5.

Animal lover: Miley tweeted this photo on Saturday and claimed she had just met 'the cutest puppy in the world'
Animal lover: Miley tweeted this photo on Saturday and claimed she had just met 'the cutest puppy in the world'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2268808/Miley-Cyrus-chats-putting-fiance-strikes-racy-pose-just-blazer.html#ixzz2J7ymx0pD
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook