Monday 28 January 2013

MIC's Binky Felstead and Louise Thompson re-create iconic film scenes for Cadbury Creme Egg campaign


Made in Hollywood! MIC's Binky Felstead and Louise Thompson re-create iconic film scenes for Cadbury Creme Egg campaign


They might already be A-listers in Chelsea, but it seems that Binky Felstead and Louise Thompson have their sights set further afield.
The Made In Chelsea girls unleashed their inner Hollywood film stars as they re-created scenes from American Beauty and Mission Impossible for the new Cadbury Creme Egg campaign.
Posing for the photos just days before starting work on the new series of the hit E4 show, both Chelsea-ites admitted to wanting a calmer start to 2013, after the drama-filled end to the last series.
All you can eat: Made in Chelsea's Louise Thompson re-creates the famous scene from American Beauty for the new Cadbury Creme Egg campaign
All you can eat: Made in Chelsea's Louise Thompson re-creates the famous scene from American Beauty for the new Cadbury Creme Egg campaign
Louise, who ended series four in tears over allegations that boyfriend Spencer Matthews had cheated on her, seemed to have regained her confidence as she stripped off for the shoot.
The student re-enacted Mena Suvari's role in American Beauty, but swapped the rose petals for Creme Eggs.
    'I didn't have to completely strip off - everything is strategically placed to preserve my modesty. We have eaten so many eggs on the shoot, there are boxes of them everywhere,' she said on set.
    But don't expect Louise to give up the day job and head to Hollywood just yet: 'I don't know if I could go into acting - I was never cast in school plays when I was younger.'
    Suspended reality: Lousie and co-star Binky Felstead act out Tom Cruise's iconic Mission Impossible scene
    Suspended reality: Lousie and co-star Binky Felstead act out Tom Cruise's iconic Mission Impossible scene
    'I've been working on my own denim brand which is like a full-time job - I'm at the grass roots of every aspect of the business - so it's not like I've just decided to start a novelty T-shirt range or anything,' she added.
    Despite breaking down on screen at the end of the last series, it seems that the 22-year-old has forgiven her boyfriend again:
    'We have worked things out, so I guess the beginning of the new series will be explaining this to everyone and getting everything out in the open,' she admitted.
    'I get far more upset about things on screen and put my barriers up, but Spencer's far more relaxed about it and it doesn't seem to bother him so much,' she added.
    Co-star Binky also let her hair down for the shoot, as the pair re-enacted Tom Cruise's well-known scene from Mission impossible.
    New series: Binky joined cast-mates Millie Mackintosh and Rosie Fortescue on Sunday as they shot scenes for the new series of Made In Chelsea
    New series: Binky joined cast-mates Millie Mackintosh and Rosie Fortescue on Sunday as they shot scenes for the new series of Made In Chelsea
    Here some the girls: The previous cast will return for series five, as well as some new faces
    Here some the girls: The previous cast will return for series five, as well as some new faces
    The girls are shown suspended from the ceiling in skin-tight black catsuits as they reach out for a Creme Egg.
    'I'd love to get into acting but I'm not sure if I'd be any good at learning the scripts,' admitted Binky.
    'We start filming the fifth series this week and I have literally no idea what's going to happen. No one's told me anything. All I know is that there are going to be new characters but I have no idea who they are.
    'I'm definitely going to be staying out of relationships this series - everything’s okay with Andy and Jamie now but to be honest I think I’d rather stay out of all that,' she added.
    • Made in Chelsea's Louise and Binky are encouraging fans to have a 'fling' with Cadbury Creme Egg before the seasons ends on March 31st. Become a fan now at www.facebook.com/cadburycremeegg


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2269548/MICs-Binky-Felstead-Louise-Thompson-create-iconic-film-scenes-Cadburys-Creme-Egg-campaign.html#ixzz2JJdYJWX3
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook