Thursday 31 January 2013

Chris Brown's ex girlfriend Karrueche Tran poses topless


Naked ambition: Chris Brown's ex girlfriend Karrueche Tran poses topless for magazine, as she admits Rihanna love triangle was 'dysfunctional and negative'


    She shot to fame when she found herself in the midst of a love triangle between boyfriend Chris Brown and his on-off-on again beau Rihanna. 
But following her split from Brown last year, model Karrueche Tran is grabbing a share of the spotlight for herself. 
The 24-year-old leaves little to the imagination as she poses topless on the cover of the latest issue of Rolling Out magazine. 
Daring to bare: Karrueche Tran poses in just a necklace and flesh coloured pair of panties on the cover of the latest issue of Rolling Out magazine
Daring to bare: Karrueche Tran poses in just a necklace and flesh coloured pair of panties on the cover of the latest issue of Rolling Out magazine 
The star's modesty is only just protected by her long black hair and a pair of flesh coloured panties. 
The steamy photographs show off the model's copious tattoos on her back and wrists, while a chunky necklace, ring, and smoky eye make-up complete the look. 
Tran is more tactful than candid in an accompanying interview where she discusses the negative attention she received from fans - and sometimes seemingly from Rihanna herself - when she was dating Brown. 
'It was very hard,' she admits. 'I first realised there was a change [when] more people would talk about me in blogs and such.
Moving on: The model speaks out about the 'negativity and misconception' surrounding her when she was dating Chris Brown
Moving on: The model speaks out about the 'negativity and misconception' surrounding her when she was dating Chris Brown 
Naked reflections: Tran posed seductively in a trick shot where she showed off another tattoo on her hand
Naked reflections: Tran posed seductively in a trick shot where she showed off another tattoo on her hand
Former love: Tran pictured with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown back in 2011
Former love: Tran pictured with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown back in 2011
'The paparazzi would take pictures and follow me when I wasn’t around Chris. I was like "Chris is not here, why are you following me?" But I was constantly seeing myself on blogs and websites. It was kind of weird.'
Cryptic tweets and Instagram posts from Rihanna were interpreted by some fans at being directed at Tran who says she tried to stay positive throughout.
'The most challenging part about the attention was the negativity and the misconception from some people,' she says. 'People only see you in blogs and they think they know everything about your life. There are things that go public and everything that comes out is not the truth.'
However, Tran is capitalising on her new found fame by bringing out a clothing line called The-Kill later this year. 
'I've learned to find happiness within myself,' she told the magazine. 'I've also built a strong core. The past year was a big growing-up process for me. I'm not saying I was immature before, but the past year, my eyes were opened to a lot of things.'
'Honestly, all I want is happiness. There was a lot of dysfunction and negativity. I hope people can learn from my story. I want to be remembered as someone who remained positive through such a negative situation.'
The white stuff: Tran sported a sheer negligée in one steamy shot
The white stuff: Tran sported a sheer negligée in one steamy shot 




Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2270238/Chris-Browns-ex-girlfriend-Karrueche-Tran-poses-topless-magazine-admits-Rihanna-love-triangle-was-dysfunctional-negative.html#ixzz2JOlZnSTm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook