Tuesday 29 January 2013

Glamorous Megan Fox choosing parenthood over Hollywood


'The ultimate satisfaction for me is being with my son': Megan Fox speaks out about choosing parenthood over Hollywood


She's been lucky enough to star in a number of Hollywood hits but Megan Fox says her great achievement is having her son. 
The Transformers star, 26, has revealed that having a baby was her life's dream and now she has her baby boy being a film star doesn't have the same allure. 
Speaking to Marie Claire she said: 'I recognise the blessings when they come – like, I recognise I’m so lucky to work with Judd – but the ultimate satisfaction for me is being with my son. All I wanted to do my whole, whole life was have a baby and, now, I’ve finally done it'
Changing her priorities: Megan Fox has revealed that all she has ever wanted to do was to have children
Changing her priorities: Megan Fox has revealed that all she has ever wanted to do was to have children
She adds:'I just want to give Noah as much of myself as I can. And I want to have more kids. That is where my heart is.'
Megan, who is currently promoting her new film This Is Forty, says acting doesn't really feel like her role now she is a parent. 
She told the magazine: 'It’s very hard for me to do this stuff, because I feel like this isn’t my job any more. My job is to be with him.'
Megan Fox
Megan Fox
Megan gave birth to her son in September last year and like many celebrity mothers she appears to have snapped right back into shape. 
In a glamorous photoshoot to accompany the interview Megan is seen reclining in an emerald green satin dress, as well as posing up against a window in a Victoria Beckham number. 
She's as appealing as ever but Megan only has eyes for two men in her life, her son and husband Brian Austin Green. 
Slim and trim: The 26-year-old shows off her post-baby shape in a loose-fitting body on the cover of the magazine
Slim and trim: The 26-year-old shows off her post-baby shape in a loose-fitting body on the cover of the magazine
The actress spoke about why she thinks her marriage to the former 90120 star works. 
She said: 'I just think we got lucky. I believe he’s my soulmate. But that doesn’t mean it doesn’t take work, because we are very, very different. But we are tolerant of each other and we try to be patient with each other, and I don’t try to turn him into me and he knows not to try to turn me into him.
She added: '‘He really is amazing. I should never, ever even think about complaining.’
To read the full interview pick up a copy of the March edition of Marie Claire, on sale on Thursday.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2269891/Megan-Fox-speaks-choosing-parenthood-Hollywood.html#ixzz2JMJQfAjg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook