Sunday 13 October 2013

Mailonline Exclusive: Sarah Harding as she talks about her new addiction - green juices!

EXCLUSIVE: 'I prefer the natural look' says Sarah Harding as she talks about her new addiction - green juices!

  • Says she is on a health kick and loves making her own juices
  • Revealed budget beauty secrets - she uses Vaseline and lavender oil 
  • Opened up about rumoured plans to move to LA
If there’s one member of Girls Aloud who loves a good time, it’s Sarah Harding.
But the notorious party girl has been spending a lot of time in LA recently, and has clearly picked up on the healthy California lifestyle as she's on a serious health kick.
Speaking to MailOnline, the singer said: ‘I’ve caught the juicing bug. I love being in the kitchen and cooking and creating juices and smoothies. 
'I love anything green and I make my own juices packed with kale, parsley, cucumber, courgettes, apples, plus spirulina and chlorella.’
New woman: Former party girl Sarah Harding has revealed that she is on a health kick as she front a new spot cream campaign
New woman: Former party girl Sarah Harding has revealed that she is on a health kick as she front a new spot cream campaign
The 32-year-old explained that she keeps in shape by hitting the cross-trainer every day and avoiding carbohydrates, especially before bedtime.
The Berkshire-born beauty, who was once a mainstay at clubs such as Mahiki, is also hooked on supplements.
‘I love supplements, I take multi-vitamins and omega-3, but seriously, I could take the whole cabinet,’ she joked.
    Her former partying ways have, however, taken their toll on her skin and she is on a mission to undo the years of late nights.
    ‘Travelling a lot doesn’t agree with my skin so I am obsessed with cleansing morning and night at the moment. 
    ‘I am hooked on a product called Faceb4, which I use before photo shoots because it removes the bacteria before applying cosmetics and keeps my skin healthy.'
    Ambassador: Sarah says travelling doesn't agree with her skin so she uses Faceb4 products, which she just so happens to be the new face of
    Ambassador: Sarah says travelling doesn't agree with her skin so she uses Faceb4 products, which she just so happens to be the new face of
    As the new brand ambassador for the £14.95 product, Sarah was keen to show off the effects in a fresh-faced photo shoot by celebrity photographer, Dan Kennedy.
    Speaking about the contents of her make-up bag, the star said: ‘I’m a total product junkie, I absolutely love lotions and potions. As a brand, Rodial is one of my favourites. I also love Elizabeth Arden’s 8 hour cream and anything by MAC cosmetics.
    Budget beauty: Whilst Sarah loves Rodial and MAC products, she is also a fan of budget beauty tricks and swears by Vaseline and lavender oil
    Budget beauty: Whilst Sarah loves Rodial and MAC products, she is also a fan of budget beauty tricks and swears by Vaseline and lavender oil
    ‘I keep my hair in check with Morrocan Oil, especially the deep conditioning treatment and shine spray,' she added.
    Whilst she may be one fifth of one of the most successful girl groups of the decade, Sarah proves she’s still a girl after our own heart with her love of budget beauty products.
    ‘Beauty products are all so expensive these days but I love a few products under a fiver. 
    ‘I swear by Vaseline, it works for anything, particularly for strengthening eyelashes. Lavender oil is also really good for your skin,’ she revealed.
    Having worked alongside the likes of Cheryl Cole - who was recently crowned the world’s most beautiful women -  does Sarah rate any of her fellow A-listers in the looks department?
    ‘There a lots of glamorous and beautiful celebrities but let’s just say, they all have very good hair and make-up artists.
    ‘I prefer the more natural look but it takes a lot of guts to leave the house without make-up on. I carry sunglasses with me at all times - they hide the signs of ageing,’ she said.
    Sarah has recently returned from a trip to LA, where she is said to be in talks with the E-Style channel regarding a potential reality show with boyfriend Mark Foster, a professional DJ. 
    News of Sarah’s rumoured TV show follows her revelation that she is keen to follow in former band-mate Cheryl’s footsteps by becoming a judge on The X Factor at some point in the future.
    ‘It would be good (to be on the show),’ she told The Daily Star. ‘I’d consider it, definitely. I would love to be a mentor.’
    Responding to the stories, Sarah told us: ‘Moving to LA? Really? The rumours about my reality TV show are not necessarily true, I have just been there touching base.
    ‘Right now I am working on my music and yes, I have been looking into acting in LA and have just filmed a pilot show for something.’
    Tinseltown: Sarah, who found fame with Girls Aloud, says that everyone in Hollywood has a great hair and make-up artist
    Tinseltown: Sarah, who found fame with Girls Aloud, says that everyone in Hollywood has a great hair and make-up artist


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2454243/Sarah-Harding-talks-new-addiction--green-juices.html#ixzz2hUQuv1Wn
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook