Sunday 27 October 2013

Miley Cyrus calls herself a 'punk rock underdog' as she dazzles in sequins on Cosmopolitan cover

'Society wants to shut me down!' Miley Cyrus calls herself a 'punk rock underdog' as she dazzles in sequins on Cosmopolitan cover 


She attracted a slew of criticism for her risqué performance at this year's VMA awards alongside Robin Thicke.
But in a new interview with Cosmopolitan magazine,  Miley Cyrus is unrepentant about her 'haters,' while declaring herself a 'cool punk rock underdog.'
She tells the magazine's December issue: 'Everything is so chaotic and crazy right now...I'm literally what everyone is talking about.
Miley
Can't be tamed: Miley Cyrus dished about her 'chaotic and crazy' life in an interview for the December issue of Cosmopolitan magazine where she dazzled in sequins
'I don’t want to say that I’m on top right now – I feel like I’m kind of an underdog in a cool way. It’s almost punk rock to like me because it’s not the right thing to do. Like, society wants to shut me down.'
The 20-year-old claims to be surprised at the furore she created at the awards show, which saw her perform lewd acts with a foam finger and twerk against the Blurred Lines singer. 
'When people started complaining about the awards show, I was like, "Have you never seen the f***ing video?" she said. 
'And what if I hadn’t done that performance? The VMAs would have been bad. They would have been missing something. The show was kind of making fun of how serious the pop industry is.'
Miley
Glitter girl: The Party in the U.S.A. singer says her career is the love of her life at the moment
Miley
Fit to bust: Miley rocks in black Daisy Dukes and a sheer black blouse that leaves little to the imagination
And she says music has been her focus since her split with hunky Hunger Games star Liam Hemsworth back in September. 
Miley says: 'I need to treat my music like a relationship – give it my time and all the attention it deserves – and that’s my main love right now.
'This is the best time of my life. I’m not going to look back on it and be like, "I wish I hadn’t been dwelling over a breakup," you know? Because that’s not what God wants my life to be about right now.' 
Miley
Little gem: The 20-year-old pop superstar is the barely covered up cover girl for Cosmo's December issue
On the front cover she dazzles in a barely there gold mini-dress decorated with sequins and jewels.
In another inside shot, she shows off black Daisy Dukes paired with a sheer black blouse open to the waist to reveal her plunging gold bra and gold neck chains.
Miley also changes into teeny-tiny jeans shorts and a shaggy grey jacket, shrugged off her shoulder to show a silver metallic bra and her toned tummy.
Miley
Bump and grind: Miley's openly sexy performance with Blurred Lines singer Robin Thicke caused controversy at the MTV Video Music Awards in August  





Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2477774/Miley-Cyrus-says-wont-dwell-Liam-Hemsworth-split.html#ixzz2iwXlET1t
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook