Friday 25 April 2014

Lucy Mecklenburgh 'walks on water' as she flaunts her toned body in monochrome stripes on Dubai beach

Holier than TOW (IE): Lucy Mecklenburgh 'walks on water' as she flaunts her toned body in monochrome stripes on Dubai beach holiday 

A recent trip to Dubai proved to to be nothing short of miraculous for returning TOWIE babe Lucy Mecklenburgh. 
Indeed, the 22-year-old boutique owner, who religiously tones her athletic body for two hours each day, appeared to deftly walk on water after pulling on a striped monochrome swimsuit for a day at the beach. 
Lucy's outing came during a recent break in Dubai - fast becoming the new Marbella for TOWIE stars old and new - and when she wasn't performing miracles, she was topping up her tan.
It's a miracle: Returning TOWIE star Lucy Mecklenburgh 'walks on water' during her recent trip to Dubai

It's a miracle: Returning TOWIE star Lucy Mecklenburgh 'walks on water' during her recent trip to Dubai
But while her monochrome striped swimsuit caught the eye, it was her apparent ability to walk on water that had people talking as she ventured into the surf.
    At one point the brunette perched her pert derriere on a rock while she adjusted the ensemble before running through the shallow water. 
    Lucy threw herself into a vigorous diet and exercise regime in the wake of her painful split from co-star fiance, Mario Falcone, last April.
    But the svelte 9st 5ft 6in star has since admitted she got 'too skinny' at one point. 
    Looking good: The 22-year-old Essex girl admits she spends two hours a day working out
    Looking good: The 22-year-old Essex girl admits she spends two hours a day working out


    Don't mind me: TOWIE babe Lucy adjusts her swimsuit
    Don't mind me: TOWIE babe Lucy adjusts her swimsuit
    She said: 'When I started training for the first time last January, exercise started out as the thing that made me happy at a time when I felt sad. It got me out the other end.
    'I still love exercise but, back then, it was more of an addiction and, at one point, I was too thin.'
    She recently told MailOnline of her healthy approach to life: 'I think it's normal for people to lose weight through anxiety after a break-up. I would just advise women to not overdo it. 
    ‘I feel more confident, I am aware of what I eat and I have so much more energy.'
    Splashing out: The reality TV star wades into the water
    Splashing out: The reality TV star wades into the water
    Her typical daily diet now consists of eggs with smoked salmon for breakfast, sushi or salad for lunch and fish or meat with quinoa and vegetables for dinner, all washed down with lots of peppermint tea.
    Reminding us that she's still mortal, Lucy has a treat day and loves a huge bowl of spaghetti bolognaise with lots of cheese, as well as a piece of apple crumble or chocolate brownie with her Sunday roast dinner.
    She added: 'I love going for drinks with the girls, it's how I relax after a long day. I just opt for vodka and steer clear of sugary cocktails.
    'We need to realise that we are just addicted to sugar, we don't need it. I banned it for two weeks and never craved it again.'
    Let's do this: Fitness fanatic Lucy shapes up with a personal trainer
    Let's do this: Fitness fanatic Lucy shapes up with a personal trainer


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2613358/Lucy-Mecklenburgh-walks-water-flaunts-toned-body-monochrome-stripes-Dubai-beach-holiday.html#ixzz2zvbidgaw
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook