Thursday 3 April 2014

Lucy Watson admits it was 'very hard' seeing Spencer Matthews with new girlfriends as she wows in racy shoot for FHM

'I'd normally cut exes out of my life': Lucy Watson admits it was 'very hard' seeing Spencer Matthews with new girlfriends as she wows in racy shoot

She is set to return to our screens when series seven of Made in Chelsea kicks off next week.
However if fans can't wait till Monday, Lucy Watson has opened up about what it is like to work with her ex-boyfriends on the E4 reality show, while showing off her incredibly trim figure.
Speaking to FHM, the 23-year-old said: 'It can be excruciating seeing your ex after you've broken up. Normally I’d just cut that person out of my life and not speak to them again.
'I need someone who can keep up': Lucy Watson has opened up about what it is like to work with her ex-boyfriends on Made in Chelsea while posing for the cover of FHM
'I need someone who can keep up': Lucy Watson has opened up about what it is like to work with her ex-boyfriends on Made in Chelsea while posing for the cover of FHM
'I knew that I’d have to see Spencer [Matthews] all the time with new girlfriends, and it’s really, really hard. With Jamie [Laing], I never had as strong feelings for him.'
Reality star: Speaking to FHM in Thursday's edition of the magazine, the 23-year-old said: 'It can be excruciating seeing your ex after you've broken up. Normally I¿d just cut that person out of my life and not speak to them again'
Reality star: Speaking to FHM in Thursday's edition of the magazine, the 23-year-old said: 'It can be excruciating seeing your ex after you've broken up. Normally I¿d just cut that person out of my life and not speak to them again'
The brunette beauty has been linked to both costars during her time in the show, which she joined in October 2012.
Speaking about her first ever racy shoot, Lucy said: 'To be honest, I love this kind of thing. I’m the girl who, when I have a boyfriend, I will dress up as a sexy police officer without them even asking me to.'
    There is no doubt she looks stunning as she poses in a grey pair of leggings, black bra and nude heels for the sport-themed shoot.
    In one snap she can be seen in just a pair pink knickers while facing away from the camera, as her hair tumbles down her back.
    For the cover shot, Lucy, who has been given a strong, smoky-eyed look, is seen in a modern monochrome bra and brief while her hair is fastened in a loose bun. 
    Cheeky: Speaking about her first ever racy shoot, Lucy said: 'To be honest, I love this kind of thing. I¿m the girl who, when I have a boyfriend, I will dress up as a sexy police officer without them even asking me to'
    Cheeky: Speaking about her first ever racy shoot, Lucy said: 'To be honest, I love this kind of thing. I¿m the girl who, when I have a boyfriend, I will dress up as a sexy police officer without them even asking me to'
    She told the magazine: 'My ex-boyfriend was a rugby player and he’d go on tour all the time. One time I knew he was coming back, so I dressed up in a police-woman outfit, with a truncheon and everything. 
    'I was lying on his bed on my front with my legs up, and he walked in and just went, “Oh my God.” I love that satisfaction. I like to please', she said.
    'I think girls are more confident than guys. Guys like to dip their d**** in lots of different vaginas. I have no idea why, and that’s not what girls are like.
    Back on set: Lucy and Jamie were spotted outside London's The Phene pub on Wednesday as they filmed scenes for the show
    Back on set: Lucy and Jamie were spotted outside London's The Phene pub on Wednesday as they filmed scenes for the show

    'If they’re with someone, they want to have fun, to experiment. I find that because I’m so confident I do take control, and I do like to enjoy that side of things. I need someone who can keep up.', she added.
    To check out the exclusive Get Fit With Lucy video from the shoot, visit www.fhm.com/lucy.

    The full interview and more amazing pictures appear in this month's FHM Magazine, on sale on Thursday. 
    In a hurry? The star, who appeared to be deep in conversation, showed off her pins in a black leather skirt which was teamed with a cropped, white T-Shirt
    In a hurry? The star, who appeared to be deep in conversation, showed off her pins in a black leather skirt which was teamed with a cropped, white T-Shirt



    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2595172/Lucy-Watson-admits-hard-seeing-Spencer-Matthews-new-girlfriends-wows-racy-shoot.html#ixzz2xnv93mML
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook