Tuesday 8 April 2014

Scarlett Johansson hints at wedding plans as she covers Glamour magazine

'We're just going with the flow!' Scarlett Johansson hints at wedding plans as she covers Glamour magazine

Her parents split when she was 13, and her own first marriage ended in divorce.
But while Scarlett Johansson might be understandably reluctant to walk down the aisle once more, she has hinted that it could be on the cards.
Now pregnant with her French journalist boyfriend Romain Dauriac's child, she told Glamour magazine about their plans.
Just don't call her ScarJo! Scarlett Johansoon speaks out about her nickname as she covers Glamour magazine
Just don't call her ScarJo! Scarlett Johansoon speaks out about her nickname as she covers Glamour magazine
'We're just going with the flow,' she revealed.
'I've never been one to do a full-on themed wedding. I don't care about that stuff.'
Scarlett,  who features on the cover of May's U.S. Glamour magazine, also opened up about what makes their relationship a success.
'I think I know myself better. I feel I know now more of what I need in a relationship, what I want in a relationship.
'And I know I have more tools to communicate, not just with my partner, but with myself.'
Planning to wed: Scarlett said  'I've never been one to do a full-on themed wedding.'
Planning to wed: Scarlett said 'I've never been one to do a full-on themed wedding.'
Now 29, Scarlett said growing older had helped her form better relationships.
'When I was first married, I was much younger. And I have had the opportunity now to work more on getting to know myself.
Moving? The star, who is engaged to French journalist Romain Dauriac, said she likes that in Paris you are on show for your style
Moving? The star, who is engaged to French journalist Romain Dauriac, said she likes that in Paris you are on show for your style
'I know that makes you a better partner and somebody who is able to work with somebody and stay in a relationship in the not-romantic moments.'
While she did not say it directly, perhaps a move to France may soon be on the cards for the Her star.
Scarlett said she loves Paris and its fashion: 'The nice thing about being in Paris is that you know everybody is looking at what you are wearing. You have an audience, you know?'
Scarlett also told the magazine she felt 'insulted' by her nickname Scarjo.
The Captain America star said: 'I associate that name with, like, pop stars. 
'It sounds tacky. It's lazy and flippant... There's something insulting about it.'
The actress revealed she is also not a big fan on the focus many have on how she looks so good.
'Actresses get stupid questions asked of them all the time, like, ''How do you stay sexy?'' or ''What's your sexiest quality?'' All these ridiculous things you would never ask a man.'
And her dislikes did not end there, with Scarlett explaining she has struggled to get people to recognise her for her entire body of works and not just her first hit movie, Lost In Translation.
'When I made Lost in Translation, I was 17. Now I'm 29... That's a normal side effect of being a young actor.
'You're captured in a certain time of your life, and it's hard for people to move past that.'
Matching her newly red hair, for the cover Scarlett was dressed in a metallic red jumpsuit but wore little accessories.
Her new hair colour is for her role as Black Widow in Captain America: The Winter Solider.
Cover girl: Scarlett Johansson stars on the front of May's Glamour magazine
Cover girl: Scarlett Johansson stars on the front of May's Glamour magazine


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2599830/Were-just-going-flow-Scarlett-Johansson-hints-wedding-plans-covers-Glamour-magazine.html#ixzz2yLFygnUO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook