Thursday 6 August 2015

Amy Willerton gives Pamela Anderson a run for her money as she dons iconic red Baywatch swimsuit for sexy FHM shoot

'I'm always compared to models from the '90s': Amy Willerton gives Pamela Anderson a run for her money as she dons iconic red Baywatch swimsuit for sexy FHM shoot

Her statuesque body and wholesome looks have seen her compared to some of the Amazonian goddesses who strutted the catwalks in the 1990s.
Now Amy Willerton has channeled one of the decade's most iconic pin-ups - Pamela Anderson - in a steamy new shoot for FHM magazine.
The I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here beauty, who at 22 was only born in the early 1990s, slips into a skimpy red swimsuit in a similar style to the one worn by Pammie at the height of Baywatch fame.
Babewatch: Amy Willerton, who at 22 was only born in the early 1990s, has slipped into a skimpy red swimsuit in a similar style to the one worn by Pammie at the height of Baywatch fame for a new FHM shoot
Babewatch: Amy Willerton, who at 22 was only born in the early 1990s, has slipped into a skimpy red swimsuit in a similar style to the one worn by Pammie at the height of Baywatch fame for a new FHM shoot
Striking a pose and showing off her impossibly honed physique, Amy reveals she's flattered for her body to be likened to legends such as Cindy Crawford and Janice Dickinson.
She tells the magazine: 'I always seem to get compared to models from the ’90s. Cindy [Crawford] mainly, and a young Janice Dickinson I get a lot, too.
'Obviously, I’m extremely flattered to get comparisons to such incredible women!'
As for the decade she was born in, Amy says her fashion sense is still stuck in a pre-Millennium rut. 
What a decade: The beauty shows off her statuesque figure on the cover of a Nineties' special of the men's magazine
What a decade: The beauty shows off her statuesque figure on the cover of a Nineties' special of the men's magazine
She adds: 'I’ve always dressed like it’s still 1999, and now wearing clothes like that is cool, people think I’m cool! 
'Everything’s cyclical though, isn’t it. In another 20 years, crop tops will be cool again.' 
The beauty - who first shot to fame on Katie Price's protegee hunt Signed By Katie Price - reveals she's now living in California and working with another reality TV regular on her next project.
Pin-up: Amy, who channels Pammie in the shoot, says: 'I’ve always dressed like it’s still 1999, and now wearing clothes like that is cool, people think I’m cool!
Pin-up: Amy, who channels Pammie in the shoot, says: 'I’ve always dressed like it’s still 1999, and now wearing clothes like that is cool, people think I’m cool!
'I’ve been working with Jack Osbourne and his production company on something so cool,' she gushes to the publication. 'They’ve commissioned a pilot episode around me, and we started filming in July. It’s so exciting, but that’s all you’re getting!”
And she's certainly a fan of the outdoorsy lifestyle favoured by the fitness-mad West Coasters.
She adds: 'I’ve finally moved out to America after wanting to do it for ages. I just thought, “Let’s go for it!”. 
'It’s been a total life changer. I’ve become a proper Californian girl and gone blonde again. 
'I used to spend about 80 percent of my time indoors, and now I’m in the US it’s the other way around. I’m outside all of the time – surfing, doing yoga, running, riding horses and fishing.' 
The full interview and more pictures appear in this month’s FHM, on sale on Thursday 6 August. 
'Flattering': Amy insists she's often compared to the likes of Amazonian supermodel Cindy Crawford
'Flattering': Amy insists she's often compared to the likes of Amazonian supermodel Cindy Crawford



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3186431/Amy-Willerton-dons-Baywatch-swimsuit-new-shoot.html#ixzz3i1HjPe00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook