Tuesday 9 October 2012

Helen Flanagan admits she's far from a domestic goddess as she poses in sexy shoot


'I'm not the best at baking': Helen Flanagan admits she's far from a domestic goddess as she poses in sexy shoot


Helen Flanagan spent most of this year as a lady of leisure after quitting Coronation Street.
But despite having recently moved into a £6,500-a-month Cheshire mansion with her footballer boyfriend Scott Sinclair, the actress admits she's not exactly a domestic goddess.
As she posing like a sexy housewife in a new shoot, the former soap star, 22, admits she's 's**t' at housework.
Knitting a hat to wear on the terraces? Helen Flanagan poses with a pair of knitting needles in a sexy shoot for New! magazine
Knitting a hat to wear on the terraces? Helen Flanagan poses with a pair of knitting needles in a sexy shoot for New! magazine
Now a bonafide WAG after Scott signed with Manchester City, Helen poked fun at the expectation she should be perfect housewife in a sexy retro shoot.
In one shot, she lies on the bed in a basque, dressing gown and stockings as she does the knitting.
And in another image, she whips up a storm in the kitchen in a low-cut polka-dot dress.
Domestic goddess: Helen admits she's not great at baking cakes
Domestic goddess: Helen admits she's not great at baking cakes
The full interview is in New! magazine, on sale now
The full interview is in New! magazine, on sale now
Speaking about her domestic skils, she tells the latest issue of New! magazine: 'I don't think I could be a stay-at-home housewife. I'm not dissing that, but it's not really me.
'I'm not the best at baking cakes! I do try with cleaning and cooking, but I'm actually just s**t at it.
'I'll make Scott a stir-fry, but really we tend to eat at Nando's all the time.'
The 5ft 4in star, who is known for her famous curves and ample cleavage, currently weighs 8 1/2 stone.
She enthused: 'I do love my body.
'And I'm quite happy with my weight. I think it's bad to be too obsessed with your weight or how you look.'
Despite her WAG persona, Helen insists she's anything but a typical girlfriend of a footballer.
She explained: 'I think some people have the misconception that if you're going out with a footballer, you're some sort of brat and get whatever you want.
'But I'm just a really normal girl. I'm from a normal background and Scott is, too.'
The full interview is in New! magazine, on sale now.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2214860/Helen-Flanagan-admits-shes-far-domestic-goddess-poses-sexy-shoot.html#ixzz28mzGEaYB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook