Tuesday 9 October 2012

X Factor's Caroline Flack admits she rarely works out


'I have a panic week in the gym two weeks before The X Factor starts': Lucky Caroline Flack admits she rarely works out


    She's known for flashing her toned legs in her signature style of short shorts.
But Caroline Flack admits she rarely spends time keeping in shape for her leg-baring outfits.
In fact, the TV presenter only hits the gym just two weeks before The X Factor starts filming over the summer.
Lucky: Caroline Flack admits she eat what she likes as she poses as an All-American girl for the new issue of Heat
Lucky: Caroline Flack admits she eat what she likes as she poses as an All-American girl for the new issue of Heat
As she poses as an All-American girl in a new photoshoot for Heat magazine, the 32-year-old also opens up on her flirty friendship with Xtra Factor co-host Olly Murs.
She said: 'I'm not a fitness buff. I’ve got exactly the same legs as my mum.
'I like having curves. I will never diet. I love burgers and I love chips. I like good food and I’ll eat until I’m full.
The full interview appears in this week¿s heat, on sale now
The full interview appears in this week¿s heat, on sale now
'I have a panic week in the gym two weeks before The X Factor starts, but that’s about it.'
While many fans of Xtra Factor would love Caroline and Olly to date, she insists it will never happen.
She explained: 'He’s like my stepbrother. I say "step" because it means we can still have a little flirt on-screen. Because if you flirted with your brother it would be weird. I don’t think we fancy each other, we just flirt...'
Having spent lots of time with The X Factor judges Gary Barlow, Tulisa Contostavlos, Nicole Scherzinger and Louis Walsh, Caroline has a good working relationship with them all.
She said: 'Nicole is quite good at doing an Essex accent. And she laughs at herself. I still want to grab her hair sometimes and mess it up. She always looks perfect.
'If you want gossip, go and ask Louis. He knows everything.  I always try and get stuff out of him.
'Tulisa’s one of these girls you feel would always have your back. Do you know what I mean? I mean in a mother hen way, she looks out for you. She’s very soft, much more than you’d think. She’s a real girls’ girl.'
Watch Caroline on The Xtra Factor, ITV2, Saturdays and Sundays, and check out her X Factor column, only in heat.
The full interview appears in this week’s heat, on sale now.
Leggy: Caroline leaving the X Factor studios on Sunday night
Leggy: Caroline leaving the X Factor studios on Sunday night
Leggy: Caroline leaving the X Factor studios on Sunday night


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2214891/Lucky-Caroline-Flack-admits-rarely-works-out.html#ixzz28n8OKHUn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook