Tuesday 19 February 2013

Ashley Roberts opens up on living the single life as she shows off her incredible figure in sexy body paint


EXCLUSIVE 'I spent Valentine's Day with my dog': Ashley Roberts opens up on living the single life as she shows off her incredible figure in sexy body paint 


She was a member of one of the world's sexiest girl bands, has a killer body and has recently bagged a coveted judging spot on a Sunday night prime-time show. 
But rather than spend the most romantic night of the year on a series of dates with hunky bachelors, Ashley Roberts has revealed she toasted Valentine's Day with her pet dog. 
The 31-year-old singer admitted while it would be 'fantastic' to find love with the man of her dreams, she is content with having her adorable pet pooch, Cooper, as her main man for the time being. 

Scroll down for video

Enviable figure: Ashley showed off her incredible physique as she slipped into full body paint to launch new video game Crysis 3
Enviable figure: Ashley showed off her incredible physique as she slipped into full body paint to launch new video game Crysis 3
Speaking in an exclusive interview with MailOnline, she said: 'I do like English guys. I'm single right now, but I'm so busy with work at the moment. If someone comes along then that's fantastic, but if they don't then that's fine too. 
'I actually spent Valentine's Day with my little dog, which I loved. It was romantic!'
    In recent months, the former Pussycat Dolls starlet has been linked to the likes of Prince Harry and Declan Donnelly after he admitted to having a crush on her during her stint on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! in late 2012. 
    Ashley said of the two bachelors: 'I'm taking things day by day. I haven't seen Dec since the show, but maybe in the future. 
    Single and ready to mingle: The 31-year-old singer opened up on her love life, admitting she spent Valentine's Day with her pet pooch
    Single and ready to mingle: The 31-year-old singer opened up on her love life, admitting she spent Valentine's Day with her pet pooch
    'And I was in the same area of a club as Prince Harry but I didn't even get the chance to say hello to him, which was a shame. He's very eligible though.'
    The Dancing On Ice judge was speaking as she launched new video game Crysis 3, which saw her parade her incredible figure by slipping into full body paint to be transformed into lead character Prophet. 
    But the blonde bombshell explained her envy-inducing curves have come about as a result of living an active life and sticking to a clean, organic diet. 
    Gym bunny: Ashley explained her envy-inducing curves have come about as a result of living an active life and sticking to a clean, organic diet
    Gym bunny: Ashley explained her envy-inducing curves have come about as a result of living an active life and sticking to a clean, organic diet
    After spending six hours being covered from head-to-toe in the Crysis nanosuit, she said: 'Since I was a little girl my mum was very into fitness and training. I was always involved in dance and track and field, so I've always had an lifestyle. I like the way I feel when I'm healthy, it makes me feel lively. 
    'I love yoga and the way it makes me feel. I stick to a clean diet with lots of organic food and raw juices. Every now and then I have a slice of cake or pizza though, you have to have cheat days to keep you going.'
    Despite the Pussycat Dolls having parted ways in 2010, Ashley wouldn't rule out a reunion with her former bandmates - particularly now that she, Kimberley Wyatt and Nicole Scherzinger are all based primarily in the UK. 
    Reunion? Ashley would 'never say never' to reuniting with her former Pussycat Dolls bandmates
    Reunion? Ashley would 'never say never' to reuniting with her former Pussycat Dolls bandmates
    Speaking about her recent relocation to the UK, she told MailOnline: 'For 2013 it looks like UK will be my home for the most part. I miss the sunshine in Los Angeles, but I love the energy and there's a lot of life over here. It's fun to have change and be somewhere exciting and new. 
    'It makes me feel at ease to have people who feel like family here so it's great that Nicole and Kimberly are here too. I don't know what the future holds with the Dolls. I'm excited to be doing my own thing at the moment but I'd never say never about getting back together.'
    Ashley also discussed her time in the jungle after finishing in second place during her stint on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here, joking that she thought she'd be out in the first week. 
    Jungle babe: The star, pictured with Helen Flanagan, admitted she thought she would be out of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! in the first week
    Jungle babe: The star, pictured with Helen Flanagan, admitted she thought she would be out of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! in the first week
    She said: 'I didn’t know what i was getting myself into, I honestly thought I'd be out on the first day. I told my best friend to come with me as I thought we'd just be having a nice holiday in Australia after a few days. 
    'But it was pretty amazing experience and i'm just so grateful that the public liked me.'
    The star has since joined the panel of Dancing On Ice alongside Robin Cousins, Karen Barber and famously acid-tongued Jason Gardiner, and she admitted she is already missing show funnyman Keith Chegwin after he was eliminated from the competition on Sunday night. 
    TV queen: Ashley has now joined the panel of Dancing On Ice alongside (L-R) Robin Cousins, Karen Barber and Jason Gardiner
    TV queen: Ashley has now joined the panel of Dancing On Ice alongside (L-R) Robin Cousins, Karen Barber and Jason Gardiner
    She said: 'I'm coming at it from a performance aspect. It's something I’ve done my whole life so I feel comfortable in critiquing their performances from that angle. 
    'I leave the technical stuff to Karen and Robin, they've got it covered. Jason is Jason so I let him do his own thing.
    'Keith is so adorable so I was really sad that he went. I got really attached to him and he had a brilliant stint in the competition.'
    Ashley was launching new video game Crysis 3, available from EA Games on Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC from February 22.

      VIDEO  Crysis 3 video game trailer... 




    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2281003/EXCLUSIVE-Ashley-Roberts-opens-living-single-life-shows-incredible-figure-sexy-body-paint.html#ixzz2LMsMGVPQ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook