Monday 8 April 2013

Strictly star Flavia Cacace says she and fiancé Jimi Mistry are well suited because they are opposites


'He's quite a chilled person whereas I’m disciplined': Strictly star Flavia Cacace says she and fiancé Jimi Mistry are well suited because they are opposites

They met on Strictly Come Dancing and now Flavia Cacace has revealed that her relationship with her firance says her romance with fiancé Jimi Mistry works because they are opposites. 
The 34-year-old dancer said the pair, whose romance began after Mistry was voted off the BBC ballroom show, complement each other because they are so different. 
She explained in an interview with Hello! magazine: 'I’ve had a unique life with my dancing, my whole life has revolved around it, so I didn’t go through a ‘normal’ adolescence. Whereas Jimi has had a more normal life - university, drama school.'
Opening up: Flavia Cacace has said the reason she and Jimi Mitry work is because they are opposites
Opening up: Flavia Cacace has said the reason she and Jimi Mitry work is because they are opposites
To read the full interview see this week's Hello! magazine one sale now
To read the full interview see this week's Hello! magazine one sale now
Flavia added: 'He’s quite a chilled person whereas I’m disciplined and hard working - probably too much. He’s more, ‘Let’s have a weekend away’. On the other hand he now goes to the gym, eats his greens and his vitamins. I appreciate him calming me down when I need to, and I get the whip out when it’s gym time.'
The dancer said she was surprised when Mistry, who she met when they were paired up on the show in 2010, proposed during a romantic break in the new year.
She admitted that she was probably 'still in shock' getting used to the engagement. 
Cacace, 34, said the 40-year-old Mistry got down on one knee to present her with a square-shaped diamond engagement ring set in platinum. 
The dancer informed her Twitter followers of her happy news shortly after the New Year. 
She wrote: 'I’ve had a wonderful time and  have some amazing news .  .  . All I need to say is @JimiMistry has made me the happiest girl in the world. Xxxx #engaged.’
Mistry, 39, added on his page: ‘You’ve made me the happiness [sic] man xxxxx #thankgodshesaidyes.’
The happy news came after Falvia stormed to victory on the last series of Strictly, winning the show with Olympic gymnast Louis Smith. 
To read the full interview see this week's copy of Hello! magazine. On sale now.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2305555/Strictly-star-Flavia-Cacace-reveals-fianc-Jimi-Mistry-opposites.html#ixzz2PpO7OGcU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook