Thursday 25 April 2013

Michelle Rodriguez puts on a side show in cutaway dresses for magazine shoot


Michelle Rodriguez puts on a side show in cutaway dresses for magazine shoot as she talks about her rebellious streak

She's known for her sassy role in the Fast And Furious franchise.
But now Michelle Rodriguez heated things up for the Summer 2013 issue of Cosmopolitan for Latinas magazine, putting her famous curves on display as the showstopping cover girl.
The front of the glossy pages showcases the 34-year-old actress in a plunging, skintight neon green dress, as she's pulling her brunette locks back with her hands.
Seductress: 'I rebel against everything, including myself,' says Fast And Furious star Michelle Rodriguez as she reveals her curves on the cover of Cosmopolitan for Latinas
Seductress: 'I rebel against everything, including myself,' says Fast And Furious star Michelle Rodriguez as she reveals her curves on the cover of Cosmopolitan for Latinas
The Dominican-Puerto Rican star is wearing a gold serpent necklace, complimenting her glowing bronzed skin and hinting at her edgier side.
It hasn't all been smooth sailing for the star, who opened up about her troubled past: 'I had some bad moments. I partied hard. The world knew it. I feel like my growth is a progression.
'I rebel against everything, including myself. I’m like, "oh no, lemme do something f****d up now." But then I’m like, "okay, what am I doing to myself"'
Concealing her pain, one image captures the exotic star in a sheer coral dress as she strolls through a fantastical desert in nude sky-high pumps.
Exotic: The Dominican-Puerto Rican star posed in an embellished cut-out dress, revealing her bronzed skin
Exotic: The Dominican-Puerto Rican star posed in an embellished cut-out dress, revealing her bronzed skin
The risque number barely covers her chest as it's being tossed in the wind, evidently expressing Michelle's claim: 'I can make anything sexy. I'll wear a leather jacket and nothing underneath!'
And showing off her strong personality, the actress added: 'I’m attracted to manly men. I can’t do metrosexuals who get their nails done more than me.
'Which is why, living in LA for eight years, you can’t blame me or not having a partner!'
It's still hard to believe the truth in that statement, as another fierce photo shows the Machete Kills star's sexiest picture yet.
Clearly not afraid to show some skin, the star is clad in a cut-out, embellished little black dress as she lounges in front of a pure white background. 
Edgy side: The actress wore a serpent necklace on the cover of the magazine
Edgy side: The actress wore a serpent necklace on the cover of the magazine
Her hair is again being swept by a breeze and her tanned skin radiates as she's seductively smiling for the camera.
But after Fast And Furious 6, this may be the only kind of poses she'll be doing for the camera.
'The truth is I’m about to say goodbye to acting for a minute and move behind the camera. I got into this business to write,' Rodriguez explained.
'I’ve waited 13 years to actually do it. You know how painful that is? It’s very painful. But like now I’m ready, so that means I have to do the cutoff. 
'I’ll go into the mountains, and bye-bye everybody. Well, I’m a Cancer so…it’s in my nature to hide.'
Famous role: Michelle Rodriguez is set to star as Letty in the sequel Fast And Furious 6
Famous role: Michelle Rodriguez is set to star as Letty in the sequel Fast And Furious 6




Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2314170/Michelle-Rodriguez-puts-cutaway-dresses-magazine-shoot-talks-rebellious-streak.html#ixzz2RQDjhhzU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook