Friday 19 April 2013

Amanda Seyfried's breasts shrink from a D to a 'small C'...as she shows them off in Allure


'They were so beautiful!' Amanda Seyfried's breasts shrink from a D to a 'small C'... but still look great as she shows them off in Allure


Posing in a plunging low cut dress, there is no missing Amanda Seyfried's curves.
But the actress has revealed that they have shrunk - from a D to a 'small C' after she lost some weight.
'I saw a picture of them a couple of days ago from when I was 19, and my boobs were way bigger,' Amanda told the May issue of Allure.
'They were a D, and now they're a small C, because I lost weight.'
Still making an impact! Amanda Seyfried shows off her curves in a plunging dress as she poses for Allure, in which she reveals they have dropped a size
Still making an impact! Amanda Seyfried shows off her curves in a plunging dress as she poses for Allure, in which she reveals they have dropped a size
'There was something so beautiful about the size of them. When I look back, I'm like, "Why did I always give myself such a hard time?" Nobody gave me s**t about it except me."'
However, the Lovelace actress admits her smaller breasts still 'get in the way'.
The 27-year-old joked: 'They do get in the way a lot. Like, I wear a really small, tight sports bra when I go running... because they want to smack my chin.'
Natural beauty: Amanda says she is trying to accept her body as it is as she poses for Allure, on sale April 22
Opening up: Amanda talked about her onetime romance with her Mamma Mia costar Dominic Cooper, talking about the pressures of seeing him kissing other girls onscreen
In her interview Amanda also talked about her insecurities over her body.
'I've got parts of me that I wish were tighter, but I don't kill myself, because it's not worth it, I'm just like, I'm cool,' she said.
And she said she released her inhibitions during a recent trip to a spa.
Natural beauty: Amanda says she is trying to accept her body as it is as she poses for Allure, on sale April 22
Natural beauty: Amanda says she is trying to accept her body as it is as she poses for Allure, on sale April 22 in the U.S.
'This should be weird [being at a spa],' she said. 'But nobody's looking at me. Nobody is judging me.
'We're just in the water, having fun. Why are we bred this way, to feel so ashamed?
'It's pretty beautiful, the naked body.'
Amanda also opened up about her romance with her Mamma Mia costar Dominic Cooper, talking about the pressures of seeing him kissing other girls onscreen.
'That was hard, knowing he's going to make out with Keira Knightley or the girl he's now dating,' she said. 
'I was in Ireland and the Daily Mail article came out and he was caught with his costar. 
'To this day, he says it never happened, but now they're dating. You know what I mean?
'He is one of my closest friends still, but that is what's hard about dating an actor.'
As a young actress Amanda starred in cult movie Mean Girls alongside Lindsay Lohan.
'She's talented,' she said of her co-star, adding: 'Was. I mean, I don't know... She was so bright-eyed.'





Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2310024/Amanda-Seyfrieds-breasts-shrink-D-small-C--look-great-poses-Allure.html#ixzz2Qfgm77xI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook