Sunday 21 April 2013

American Idol judge Nicki Minaj raises eyebrows with busty peekaboo dress


Too racy for TV? American Idol judge Nicki Minaj raises eyebrows with VERY busty peekaboo dress

Racy: Nicki Minaj wore an eye-popping frock on American Idol earlier this week
Racy: Nicki Minaj wore an eye-popping frock on American Idol earlier this week
Janelle Arthur was eliminated from American Idol this week and Paula Abdul makes a surprise return to the show.
But it seems fans are still all atwitter over the racy outfit Nicki Minaj wore on Wednesday night. 
The Superbass singer, 30, wore a jaw-dropping red DSquared2 frock during the performance show earlier this week.
One view wrote: 'Nicki minaj's outfit is very stripper like #idol #lapdance.'
Another suggested it was tto racey for TV, saying: '@AmericanIdol @nickiminaj your outfit was not appropriate #americanidol is a family show. Had to explain to my little boys. #ashame.'
Her outfit was not to be outdone by her antics however- at one point she told fellow judge Mariah Carey to 'Simmer down, sir.'
Nicki has been a controversial addition to the judging panel this year. 
She was recently blasted for her harsh comments to the hopefuls in the talent show, she insists she is so brutal because she cares for them.
Nicki told The Hollywood Reporter: 'I know that sometimes when I speak in a really blunt way like I do, people take that as me not loving and caring about these people. But I really do, I feel like they're family to me. But I feel like I'm not doing them a service if I blow smoke up their ass, and I just refuse to do that.'
However, it does upset Nicki when some of the contestants are eliminated and she couldn't hold back the tears when Burnell Taylor recently left the competition.
She said: 'I mean, when I see someone come from nothing, and their family just lost everything in Hurricane Katrina, and they had to rebuild ... I remember my own childhood, and I remember how many children are out there suffering now ... Burnell, not only did he have such a beautiful story, but he had such a unique voice and unique spirit. So yeah, those tears were real for Burnell.'
Scroll down for video
Revealing: The Superbass singer with Mariah Carey, Randy Jackson and Keith Urban
Revealing: The Superbass singer with Mariah Carey, Randy Jackson and Keith Urban
Peekaboo frock: The dress featured a daring cut-out neckline
Peekaboo frock: The dress featured a daring cut-out neckline

 VIDEO  Nicki Minaj wears a very revealing dress on American Idol 






Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2311846/Nicki-Minaj-American-Idol-outfit-Is-busty-red-dress-racy-TV.html#ixzz2R1caODQz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook