Monday 29 April 2013

Louis Smith opens up his new plush pad as he reveals 'I can't wait to be in love again'


'I can't wait to be in love again': Louis Smith opens up his new plush pad as he reveals he is looking for that special someone to share it with 


He has been single for the past two years but Louis Smith readily admits he is now looking for love. 
The Olympic gymnast has moved into a plush new property in Peterborough and has now revealed  he is looking for someone to share it with.
The 23-year-old Strictly Come Dancing champion has spoken to Hello! magazine about wanting a special someone to help him enjoy the luxury home
Come over to my house: Louis Smith has opened up his new home and revealed that he is looking for love
Come over to my house: Louis Smith has opened up his new home and revealed that he is looking for love
He said: 'It would be nice to put on a DVD, light the fire, cuddle on the rug and watch a film.
'I'm very fussy in terms of who I get into a relationship with but when I am, I wear my heart on my sleeve. I wouldn't say I fall in love easily, but I can't wait to be in love again.'
Louis also revealed that he isn't just looking for love, he wants to have children in the near future. 
Focused on training: The 23-year-old athlete has said a new girlfriend would have to come to terms with his strict training regime
Focused on training: The 23-year-old athlete has said a new girlfriend would have to come to terms with his strict training regime
Fancy footwork: Louis danced his way to the Strictly Come Dancing glitter ball trophy
Fancy footwork: Louis danced his way to the Strictly Come Dancing glitter ball trophy
He explained: 'I want a little Louis Smith junior running around, pulling the dog's tail. I think I'd be a great dad.'
Find the full interview in this week's issue of Hello! magazine, on sale now
Find the full interview in this week's issue of Hello! magazine, on sale now
The Silver medallist has been single since splitting from former flame Billie Whyatt.
In the interview he admits that he hasn't embarked on a new relationship because he suffered such heartbreak when he split from Billie. 
But at least Louis has his new house to comfort him - complete with an outdoor jacuzzi and a secret chill out room, hidden behind a sliding bookcase, which boasts a 75-inch TV and bean bags. 
Showing off his new pad, Louis posed for pictures lounging in the tub - snaps which will, no doubt, thrill his fans.  
The athlete has yet to decide if he will take part in the Rio 2016 Olympics but he is still very focused on training. 
Louis recently spoke out about the gruelling nature of his sport in an interview with Men's Health magazine. 
He said: 'Nothing is like gymnastics training. When you see someone do a flip, you might think, "I could do that,"  but as soon as you stand up and realise how much you weigh.'
The full interview with Louis appears in the new edition of Hello!, which is on sale now.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2316385/Louis-Smith-opens-new-plush-pad-reveals-looking-share-with.html#ixzz2Rqh5j37v
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook