Thursday 10 December 2015

Melanie Sykes looks incredible while flaunting her enviably flat abs in bikini snaps from recent Dubai holiday

Busty Melanie Sykes, 45, looks incredible while flaunting her enviably flat abs in bikini snaps from recent Dubai holiday

She returned fresh-faced from a holiday in Dubai little over a week ago.
But Melanie Sykes, 45, is already longing to be back in the sun after posting busty bikini throwback snaps on her Instagram page.
The brunette beauty looked incredible in a tiny cream bikini which flaunted her ample assets in the hot Middle Eastern sunshine.
Scroll down for video 
Take me back: Melanie Sykes, 45, is already longing to be back in the sun after posting busty bikini throwback snaps on her Instagram page on Thursday
Take me back: Melanie Sykes, 45, is already longing to be back in the sun after posting busty bikini throwback snaps on her Instagram page on Thursday

Fitness fanatic Mel's gym-honed body sported an even bronze tan with not one unsightly white line visible.

And it's hardly surprising given the luxury surroundings she found herself in, with a four-poster sunbed in the grounds of the luxury Grosvenor House Hotel. 
The brunette beauty captioned the post: 'Arghhhh @atlantisthepalm how I miss you #tbt world class #hotel #Dubai #beachclub #sun #sea @elizabethhurleybeach' 
All by myself: In another revealing Elizabeth Hurley two piece, the mother-of-two flashed a huge smile while stood on an empty beach

All by myself: In another revealing Elizabeth Hurley two piece, the mother-of-two flashed a huge smile while stood on an empty beach
And it appear's Mel's post-holiday blues have not softened as the days have past, given her latest post comes a whole six days since a previous throwback post.
In another revealing Elizabeth Hurley two piece, the mother-of-two flashed a huge smile while stood on an empty beach.
Her long dark tresses were tied back and styled to her left, while a pair of shades shielded her eyes from the bright sun.
Again her impressively toned body took centre stage with not an inch to pinch anywhere. 

Melanie Sykes scrubs up well for the Ronaldo film premiere

Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
00:00
Play
Mute
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time0:57
Fullscreen
Need Text
Back to reality: Last week, Mel was seen looking far more glum as she returned to the gym after her idyllic break

Back to reality: Last week, Mel was seen looking far more glum as she returned to the gym after her idyllic break
Clearly favouring the sunshine to the winter chill back home, Mel wrote: 'So Missing this temperature right now @grosvenorhouse #Dubai #hols @elizabethhurley1 @elizabethhurleybeach #bikini #sun #sea #sand photographer, holiday companion & bestie @carly.madhvani' 
Mel previously opened up about her own body confidence, revealing to the Daily Mirror  that her dedicated gym routine is all about keeping healthy for her two children, Roman, 13, and Tino,11.
She explained: 'I started keeping fit in my 30s, it was an investment for me in my 40s and I think it’s paid off. I’m fit and healthy and I have to be because I’ve got two children.
'I couldn’t give a sh*t about looking good in a bikini. Don’t get me wrong, I love wearing bikinis but I don’t work out so I feel comfortable in a bikini, that’s just ridiculous.'



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3354393/Busty-Melanie-Sykes-45-looks-incredible-flaunting-enviably-flat-abs-bikini-snaps-recent-Dubai-holiday.html#ixzz3twpAJdlk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook