Sunday 23 September 2012

Jessie J gushes over Twitter following a gig at the iTunes Festival


'I want to say THANK YOU': Jessie J gushes over Twitter following a gig at the iTunes Festival as she readies her second album



Without a doubt Jessie J has had the career that every up and coming artist in British music could only conceive of in their dreams.
And on Friday as she took to the stage at the iTunes Festival, Jessie was overcome with emotion as she analysed the last two years.
Currently readying her second album, entitled Nice To Meet You, the 24-year-old took her Twitter account where she uploaded a series of heartfelt tweets thanking fans for all their support.
Emotional show: Jessie J wowed on Friday during her set at the iTunes Festival at the Roundhouse in Camden
Emotional show: Jessie J wowed on Friday during her set at the iTunes Festival at the Roundhouse in Camden
Prior to the show, which was held at the Roundhouse in Camden, Jessie tweeted: 'I have woken up with a wave of different emotions for tonights gig... @itunesfestival'.
Giving her post a bit more meaning, she explained that her set at the festival would mark the end of an era, as she's gearing up to release new music.
She added: 'Tonight is the last gig for this year where I will be performing a full set of songs from my album 'Who you are''
'I want to say THANK YOU to every single person who has come to watch me live in the last 2 years to see me sing songs from 'WHO YOU ARE''
Stunning! Jessie worked the stage in a sheer maxi skirt and a sparkly crop top
Stunning! Jessie worked the stage in a sheer maxi skirt and a sparkly crop top
Do It Like Popeye: The 24-year-old allowed herself to get lost in the music
Do It Like Popeye: The 24-year-old allowed herself to get lost in the music
With plenty to still say, whilst adhering to the word limit on the micro-blogging site, she wrote: 'Your support, generosity, love, banner making, loud cheering, camping outside, screaming, high jumping, singing along to every word...'
'T shirt wearing, fan book making, laughing to my bad jokes, has NEVER gone unoticed. The love in my heart for my fans in unconditional.'
Promising to make her next offering as amazing as her debut, which saw her riding high in the charts, she continued: 'Album two will be 100's of gigs, I know you all will make it as special as the first album. We are on a journey :) Tonight is a big night.
'Thank you for sticking with me through it all. Music brings people together. Love the people you have in your life BUT play the music LOUD!
'Tonight is a big night': Jessie didn't fail to deliver a flawless performance filled with the notes only she can channel
'Tonight is a big night': Jessie didn't fail to deliver a flawless performance filled with the notes only she can channel
Not holding back: Jessie sent out a string of heartfelt posts on the micro-blogging site
Not holding back: Jessie sent out a string of heartfelt posts on the micro-blogging site
Her closing tweet prior to her show read: 'You really have made my dreams my reality... I am so grateful you all believe in me'.
Jessie took to the stage in sheer black maxi skirt which braved a thigh high split and a sparkly black cropped vest top, whilst wearing her brunette locks down in loose curls.
The former BRIT school pupil, completed her ensemble with a pair of black strapped chunky heels.
'You really have made my dreams my reality': The Who You Are singer gave the crowd her all
'You really have made my dreams my reality': The Who You Are singer gave the crowd her all
After her epic showing at the festival, a very happy Jessie posted a picture of herself in a nude coloured ensemble which she teamed with leopard boots.
The caption which accompanied the image read: 'Amazing show @itunesfestival thank you for having me! And all the amazing fans in the crowd. I'm beaming :) x'
The Who You Are singer also shared the stage with young London born rapper Chipmunk, who left stage with a massive reason to smile.
He tweeted: 'OMG just came off stage with @JessieJ at itunes festival. Couldn't hear myself BUT it was SIIICK. And she kissed me on my lips :O OMG'
'I'm beaming': After the show, a very happy Jessie uploaded a picture of herself in a nude ensemble
'I'm beaming': After the show, a very happy Jessie uploaded a picture of herself in a nude ensemble


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2206966/Jessie-J-iTunes-Festival.html#ixzz27FL9NI4r
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook